- Martin Odegaard takes part in first senior Real Madrid training session [Video]
- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
Sir Alex Ferguson sung the Michael Carrick song as Man United won the league
Manchester United’s Michael Carrick song has arguably the chant of the season in the Premier League.
Carrick has excelled this year in the centre of the United midfield, and, as has been enshrined in the fan favourite chant, the 31-year-old is now seen as the long term natural successor to Paul Scholes.
Anyone who has tuned into a United game could not have failed to hear the Carrick song at some time during the broadcast, and so it was that when United won the Premier League title at the start of the week, one of the main tunes sung in the Old Trafford celebrations was that one.
Brilliantly, TV footage caught Sir Alex Ferguson getting wrapped up in the jovial scenes, and a brief clip of the 70-year-old Scot joining in during the Carrick sing-song can be seen below.
- Updated: April 26, 2013