Sir Alex Ferguson sung the Michael Carrick song as Man United won the league
- April 26, 2013
Manchester United’s Michael Carrick song has arguably the chant of the season in the Premier League.
Carrick has excelled this year in the centre of the United midfield, and, as has been enshrined in the fan favourite chant, the 31-year-old is now seen as the long term natural successor to Paul Scholes.
Anyone who has tuned into a United game could not have failed to hear the Carrick song at some time during the broadcast, and so it was that when United won the Premier League title at the start of the week, one of the main tunes sung in the Old Trafford celebrations was that one.
Brilliantly, TV footage caught Sir Alex Ferguson getting wrapped up in the jovial scenes, and a brief clip of the 70-year-old Scot joining in during the Carrick sing-song can be seen below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...