Sir Alex Ferguson sung the Michael Carrick song as Man United won the league
- April 26, 2013
Manchester United’s Michael Carrick song has arguably the chant of the season in the Premier League.
Carrick has excelled this year in the centre of the United midfield, and, as has been enshrined in the fan favourite chant, the 31-year-old is now seen as the long term natural successor to Paul Scholes.
Anyone who has tuned into a United game could not have failed to hear the Carrick song at some time during the broadcast, and so it was that when United won the Premier League title at the start of the week, one of the main tunes sung in the Old Trafford celebrations was that one.
Brilliantly, TV footage caught Sir Alex Ferguson getting wrapped up in the jovial scenes, and a brief clip of the 70-year-old Scot joining in during the Carrick sing-song can be seen below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...