- ‘That’s football!’ Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers laughs off favourite-for-the-sack tag [Video]
- Gaz Metan perform crazy free-kick routine in Romanian league, nearly works! [Video]
- Trollstation, the idiot pitch invaders at Spurs v Partizan, admit they are Arsenal supporters
- Angel Di Maria compares Man United’s Wayne Rooney to Lionel Messi [Daily Mail]
- Respect! Bayern’s Mario Gotze is selling his World Cup winning boot for charity [Bild]
Sir Alex Ferguson celebrated van Persie goal wildly in the corporate box while Joel Glazer sat unmoved next to him [Pic]
Fergie was back in form last night!
The former Manchester United boss watched the Olympiakos win from his new seat in the Old Trafford corporate box, next to Joel Glazer and several other po-faced prawn sandwich lovers.
And when van Persie scored his hat-trick goal, the old gaffer in Fergie came bursting out in spite of himself, as he leapt up from his seat clapping wildly, while Glazer sat unmoved in his seat along with all the other stone-faced directors.
You can take the man out of the gaffer, you can’t take the gaffer out of the man!
- Updated: March 20, 2014