Sion’s Leo Itaperuna scores a bicycle-kick golazo v Servette, bear-hugs manager Rino Gattuso
- March 30, 2013
Arguably the goal of the day on Saturday was scored in the Swiss Premier League match between Sion and Servette.
Servette, rock-botton of the league, claimed a 1-1 draw away from home, but only after Brazilian striker Leo Itaperuna had opened for the hosts with a special strike.
The Brazilian centre-forward thumped an emphatic overhead-volley into the Servette net on the hour mark, and after scoring Itaperuna only had one person he wanted to celebrate with.
After bagging his traumtor 23-year-old attacker headed straight for coach Rino Gattuso and the Italian boss received a huge bear-hug amid joyous scenes.
Watch Leo Itaperuna’s bicycle-kick golazo below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi