- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Sion’s Leo Itaperuna scores a bicycle-kick golazo v Servette, bear-hugs manager Rino Gattuso
Arguably the goal of the day on Saturday was scored in the Swiss Premier League match between Sion and Servette.
Servette, rock-botton of the league, claimed a 1-1 draw away from home, but only after Brazilian striker Leo Itaperuna had opened for the hosts with a special strike.
The Brazilian centre-forward thumped an emphatic overhead-volley into the Servette net on the hour mark, and after scoring Itaperuna only had one person he wanted to celebrate with.
After bagging his traumtor 23-year-old attacker headed straight for coach Rino Gattuso and the Italian boss received a huge bear-hug amid joyous scenes.
Watch Leo Itaperuna’s bicycle-kick golazo below.
- Updated: March 30, 2013