Sion’s Leo Itaperuna scores a bicycle-kick golazo v Servette, bear-hugs manager Rino Gattuso
- March 30, 2013
Arguably the goal of the day on Saturday was scored in the Swiss Premier League match between Sion and Servette.
Servette, rock-botton of the league, claimed a 1-1 draw away from home, but only after Brazilian striker Leo Itaperuna had opened for the hosts with a special strike.
The Brazilian centre-forward thumped an emphatic overhead-volley into the Servette net on the hour mark, and after scoring Itaperuna only had one person he wanted to celebrate with.
After bagging his traumtor 23-year-old attacker headed straight for coach Rino Gattuso and the Italian boss received a huge bear-hug amid joyous scenes.
Watch Leo Itaperuna’s bicycle-kick golazo below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...