Sign that he’s staying? Juventus choose Arturo Vidal & Carlos Tevez as kit emblems for next season
- July 26, 2014
Manchester United’s move for Arturo Vidal looks to have gone a bit cold in recent days, with the Chilean telling reporters he was happy at Juve on his return to Italy.
Juventus have apparently set a 2 August deadline for United to get a deal done, according to Tuttosport, and in the meantime, they’re carrying on as though it’s business as usual.
The Italian champions have chosen to use Vidal, along with Carlos Tevez, as the emblems to reflect the vibe of next season’s kit, under the banner (in English:
A Club Without Fear’.
A further sign that Vidal will be staying on with Juve?
- Arturo Vidal indicates Arsenal or Madrid moves are bogus wearing special shinpads in th...
- Juve’s Arturo Vidal agrees 5-year contract with Real Madrid [La Tercera]
- Arturo Vidal’s agent reveals there has been no contact with Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Arturo Vidal rules out moving to Arsenal because of fans’ obsession with Twitter ...
- Arsenal are no longer interested in Arturo Vidal, according to the BBC & Telegraph
- Arturo Vidal to Arsenal rumours refuse to go away: Deal 90% done according to Cope
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi