Sicknote! Andy Carroll is out of action for the next four months with torn ankle ligaments
- July 24, 2014
West Ham fans will be desperately disappointed to hear that striker Andy Carroll is set to be out of action for the next four months after tearing ankle ligaments.
The news was broken on twitter by Jack Sullivan, son of West Ham co-owner David Sullivan.
Carroll made just 16 appearances last season for the club as he battled injury and it looks as though West Ham fans can expect more of the same this season.
Initially it was thought he would only be out for the rest of pre-season but instead he will be out until November.
You can see the (heart)breaking news in the tweet below.
VERY BAD NEW REGARDING AC, TORN LIGAMENTS IN ANKLE… OPERATION TOMORROW WITH TOP SURGEON IN USA… WILL BE PLAYING IN 4 MONTHS
— Jack Sullivan (@jsullivanwhu) July 24, 2014
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...