Sicknote! Andy Carroll is out of action for the next four months with torn ankle ligaments
- July 24, 2014
West Ham fans will be desperately disappointed to hear that striker Andy Carroll is set to be out of action for the next four months after tearing ankle ligaments.
The news was broken on twitter by Jack Sullivan, son of West Ham co-owner David Sullivan.
Carroll made just 16 appearances last season for the club as he battled injury and it looks as though West Ham fans can expect more of the same this season.
Initially it was thought he would only be out for the rest of pre-season but instead he will be out until November.
You can see the (heart)breaking news in the tweet below.
VERY BAD NEW REGARDING AC, TORN LIGAMENTS IN ANKLE… OPERATION TOMORROW WITH TOP SURGEON IN USA… WILL BE PLAYING IN 4 MONTHS
— Jack Sullivan (@jsullivanwhu) July 24, 2014
- Crocked West Ham striker Andy Carroll posts nasty pictures of his knee post op [Instagram]
- Cursed Andy Carroll picks up fifth major injury in three years [Best Tweets]
- West Ham striker Andy Carroll likely to miss the rest of the season with knee injury
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll showed incredible ability to score a solo golazo v Swanse...
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll picks up a finger injury making lunch [Instagram]
- West Ham’s Big Sam and Andy Carroll lose big money in a £35k conman sting [Sun]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi