Shoulderific! Ahmed Madouni (Nantes) scores accidental shouldered golazo (V Nimes)
- January 11, 2013
At 6ft 3 inches, Nantes’ Algerian defender Ahmed Madouni is renowned for his heading ability. But his goal against Nimes in Friday’s Ligue 2 encounter came from a more unlikely source.
Stand-in skipper on the night stole away from his Nimes marker to meet an outswinging corner.
Arching his neck muscles back, he set himself up for what he obviously hoped would be a glancing header. The ball missed his head though, struck his shoulder, but somehow still managed to fly past the Nimes keeper and into the back of the net.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”285056″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi