Should the referee have awarded Lewandowski (Dortmund) a penalty in the 94th minute v Arsenal [GIF]
Arsenal managed a stunning 1-0 win at Borussia Dortmund thanks to an Aaron Ramsey header.
It was only the second time an away side kept a clean sheet at Dortmund in 63 games.
However, Polish striker Robert Lewandowski should perhaps have been awarded a penalty in the 94th minute, with Per Mertesacker seemingly hauling him down.
The referee ignored his protests and Dortmund’s qualification hopes took a rather noticeable sized dent.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fan Moh slams ‘disgusting’ Chelsea over the sex abuse scandal (Video)December 10, 2016
- MOTD running order: Gary Lineker explains Arsenal & Leicester positioningDecember 10, 2016
- Mark Hughes reacted badly to a question about Aaron RamseyDecember 10, 2016
- Arsenal fans want Charlie Adam banned for stamping on Alexis SanchezDecember 10, 2016
- Inside the mind of Borussia Dortmund’s crazy star Pierre Emerick Aubameyang (video)December 8, 2016
- Aubameyang delivers bad news to Borussia Dortmund after the Real Madrid game (Video)December 8, 2016
- Goal Kings: Borussia Dortmund set impressive Champions League Group Stage recordDecember 7, 2016
- Tottenham & Arsenal keen on US teen sensation Christian Pulisic [Calcio Mercato]December 7, 2016
- Explaining Robert Lewandowski’s goal celebration v Atletico MadridDecember 7, 2016
- Freekickerz test their skills against Aubameyang and Lewandowski (Video)November 18, 2016
- Robert Lewandowski knocked down by flare explosion; recovers to score for Poland (Videos)November 12, 2016
- Was Schmeichel right? Did Robert Lewandowski take an illegal penalty v Denmark?October 9, 2016