Should Ramires have been sent off for elbowing Sebastian Larsson? (Chelsea-Sunderland)
- April 19, 2014
Liverpool fans were fuming towards the end of the first half of Chelsea versus Sunderland.
And, rightly so.
Chelsea midfielder Ramires, no stranger to controversy, should have most likely been sent off for an elbow on Sebastian Larsson.
Referee Mike Dean missed the incident – Ramires was not even booked – in fact not a single player from either Chelsea or Sunderland was in the opening 45.
It now looks likely that Ramires will be retrospectively punished and miss the critical clash for Chelsea at Liverpool next week…
- Chelsea’s 14-year-old Bernard Kosia moonwalks while balancing a football [Skills ...
- Colombian TV report Radamel Falcao has signed his Chelsea contract [video]
- Atletico Madrid’s Arda Turan wants to join Chelsea in a £29m deal [Daily Mail]
- Chelsea prepare €18m offer for Stuttgart defender Antonio Rüdiger [Stuttgarter Zeitung]
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- Chelsea agree personal terms with Asmir Begovic to replace Petr Cech [Di Marzio]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi