Shop assistant suspended for calling Chelsea’s John Terry ‘a pig’ [Sun]
- May 15, 2014
A shop assistant ‘or girl’, as the Sun refer to her, has been suspended for calling John Terry a pig.
The Chelsea defender walked into her clothes shop recently while shopping with his wife, whereupon the lady told JT he was of the swine species.
The shop assistant told the Sun she only said it because of what she ‘heard he’d done to his wife’.
Terry made a formal complaint, and the assistant was given a suspension.
To be reduced on appeal?
- Montreal Impact publish extended video of Didier Drogba’s incredible welcome (Video)
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa once killed his pet Yorkshire Terrier by accidentally runni...
- Huge Community Shield Odds: 7/1 Chelsea, 9/1 Arsenal to win!!!
- Diego Costa’s first words to John Terry after joining Chelsea were “I go to...
- Diego Costa reveals how Chelsea urged him to reject Liverpool in 2013
- Man United are taking on Chelsea in the race to sign John Stones [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi