Shop assistant suspended for calling Chelsea’s John Terry ‘a pig’ [Sun]
- May 15, 2014
A shop assistant ‘or girl’, as the Sun refer to her, has been suspended for calling John Terry a pig.
The Chelsea defender walked into her clothes shop recently while shopping with his wife, whereupon the lady told JT he was of the swine species.
The shop assistant told the Sun she only said it because of what she ‘heard he’d done to his wife’.
Terry made a formal complaint, and the assistant was given a suspension.
To be reduced on appeal?
- Jose Mourinho: Crystal Palace were lucky & singles out 1 Chelsea player (video)
- Yannick Bolasie posts classy Instagram post after Crystal Palace win at Chelsea
- Chelsea Stats: Jose Mourinho’s last 7 EPL defeats have come v managers with surna...
- Jose Mourinho hails Brazilian starlet Kenedy after Chelsea 1 – Crystal Palace 2 (...
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Furious Chelsea fan demands “get rid” of Branislav Ivanovic, claims loyalty...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...