Shop assistant suspended for calling Chelsea’s John Terry ‘a pig’ [Sun]
A shop assistant ‘or girl’, as the Sun refer to her, has been suspended for calling John Terry a pig.
The Chelsea defender walked into her clothes shop recently while shopping with his wife, whereupon the lady told JT he was of the swine species.
The shop assistant told the Sun she only said it because of what she ‘heard he’d done to his wife’.
Terry made a formal complaint, and the assistant was given a suspension.
To be reduced on appeal?
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea’s Ruben Loftus-Cheek & Lewis Baker star as England U-21s win Toulon Tournament...May 29th, 2016
- Radja Nainggolan rejects Chelsea, open to Man United move [GDS]May 29th, 2016
- Chelsea star Eden Hazard can’t wait to play Mourinho’s Man United [SSN]May 28th, 2016
- Thibaut Courtois puts an end to Real Madrid rumours, insists he’s staying at Chelsea (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Chelsea captain John Terry zip wires while in Dubai [Instagram Video]May 24th, 2016
- John Terry’s new Chelsea deal involved a major pay cut [Sun & Mirror]May 19th, 2016
- John Terry talks through his first Premier League title at Chelsea (Video)May 18th, 2016
- John Terry thanks his wife Toni after signing a new Chelsea contract [Instagram]May 18th, 2016