Shop assistant suspended for calling Chelsea’s John Terry ‘a pig’ [Sun]
- May 15, 2014
A shop assistant ‘or girl’, as the Sun refer to her, has been suspended for calling John Terry a pig.
The Chelsea defender walked into her clothes shop recently while shopping with his wife, whereupon the lady told JT he was of the swine species.
The shop assistant told the Sun she only said it because of what she ‘heard he’d done to his wife’.
Terry made a formal complaint, and the assistant was given a suspension.
To be reduced on appeal?
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]