Shop assistant suspended for calling Chelsea’s John Terry ‘a pig’ [Sun]
A shop assistant ‘or girl’, as the Sun refer to her, has been suspended for calling John Terry a pig.
The Chelsea defender walked into her clothes shop recently while shopping with his wife, whereupon the lady told JT he was of the swine species.
The shop assistant told the Sun she only said it because of what she ‘heard he’d done to his wife’.
Terry made a formal complaint, and the assistant was given a suspension.
To be reduced on appeal?
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea want to sign Alexis Sanchez for dream partnership with Diego Costa [Mirror]December 7, 2016
- The expected goals Premier League table: Chelsea & Arsenal impressDecember 7, 2016
- Kurt Zouma posts video of David Luiz joking around at Chelsea trainingDecember 7, 2016
- Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola talks through that goal against Norwich (video)December 7, 2016
- John Terry celebrates Nathan Ake winner, Jordon Ibe has mixed emotions over Bournemouth 4 – Liverpool 3December 4, 2016
- John Terry talks about watching Arsenal & Man United win the title (Video)November 26, 2016
- John Terry talks about being dropped from the Chelsea team (Video)November 26, 2016
- Ex Chelsea assistant manager says John Terry could move to Man UnitedNovember 16, 2016