Shocking! Romanian player brutally breaks referee’s nose with running headbutt (Semenicul Văliug v Anina)
- June 9, 2014
This is just sickening, disgusting, words can’t express the thuggish brutality.
In the Romanian lower leagues, the game between Semenicul Văliug and Minerul Anina was abruptly brought to a halt when one thuggish scumbag player headbutted the referee, running at him from 5 yards once he saw he was about to brandish the red card.
Amazingly, the ref got straight back up to his feet, unwilling to give the thug the satisfaction, before casually going to the bench to tend to his broken nose.
As for the passive behavior from the onlookers…
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi