Shocking! Romanian player brutally breaks referee’s nose with running headbutt (Semenicul Văliug v Anina)
- June 9, 2014
This is just sickening, disgusting, words can’t express the thuggish brutality.
In the Romanian lower leagues, the game between Semenicul Văliug and Minerul Anina was abruptly brought to a halt when one thuggish scumbag player headbutted the referee, running at him from 5 yards once he saw he was about to brandish the red card.
Amazingly, the ref got straight back up to his feet, unwilling to give the thug the satisfaction, before casually going to the bench to tend to his broken nose.
As for the passive behavior from the onlookers…
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...