- Chelsea consider a singing section in the Shed End to improve the home atmosphere [Daily Mail]
- Lionel Messi has a new football tattoo on his left leg [Pictures]
- Inter Milan reach agreement with Lukas Podolski, still yet to speak to Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois has claimed 51 crosses in the Premier League with a 100% success rate [HLN]
- Sevilla are interested in Man United striker Radamel Falcao [AS]
Shocking! Romanian player brutally breaks referee’s nose with running headbutt (Semenicul Văliug v Anina)
This is just sickening, disgusting, words can’t express the thuggish brutality.
In the Romanian lower leagues, the game between Semenicul Văliug and Minerul Anina was abruptly brought to a halt when one thuggish scumbag player headbutted the referee, running at him from 5 yards once he saw he was about to brandish the red card.
Amazingly, the ref got straight back up to his feet, unwilling to give the thug the satisfaction, before casually going to the bench to tend to his broken nose.
As for the passive behavior from the onlookers…
- Updated: June 9, 2014