SHOCKING! An Arsenal fan stabbed a Liverpool supporter to death in Kenya after the 5-1 defeat
An insane story have broken out of Kenya regarding a murder stemming from Liverpool’s 5-1 defeat of Arsenal on Saturday.
Standardmedia.co.ke have reported the crazy tale of how a local Arsenal supporter killed a Liverpool fan outside a pub in Meru following the Gunners humiliation at Anfield. According to the story:
Anthony Muteithia, said to be a passionate Liverpool supporter died while being treated at the Meru Level Five hospital, after allegedly being stabbed by an enraged Arsenal fan.
The Arsenal fan is said to have been angered by the Liverpool fan, who was celebrating at every goof the Arsenal side suffered.
The tension reached its peak as the referee blew the final whistle, by which time, Arsenal had already been hammered five goals by their hosts. Unable to contain his anger, the Arsenal fan is said to have stabbed the Liverpool supporter, leaving him for the dead outside the bar.
The report also depressingly reports that local police have no leads on the assailant, although the media outlet stress that a “manhunt” in currently in operation.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes horrendous howler in 3-0 Roma UCL defeat (Video)August 23, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho spurns Arsenal interest in Phil Jones [Telegraph]August 23, 2016
- Arsene Wenger spent summer trying to sign Antoine Griezmann, move scuppered by Chelsea [Squawka]August 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey gets a new haircut. Photoshoppers make fun [Memes]August 23, 2016
- Sadio Mane on his man of the match performance for Liverpool v Burton Albion (Video)August 23, 2016
- Emre Can suffers terrible looking injury for Liverpool v Burton AlbionAugust 23, 2016
- Palermo fans display banner begging club to sign Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli [Picture]August 23, 2016
- Lucas Leiva slams Liverpool Echo journalist on Twitter over transfer speculationAugust 23, 2016