SHOCKING! An Arsenal fan stabbed a Liverpool supporter to death in Kenya after the 5-1 defeat
- February 10, 2014
An insane story have broken out of Kenya regarding a murder stemming from Liverpool’s 5-1 defeat of Arsenal on Saturday.
Standardmedia.co.ke have reported the crazy tale of how a local Arsenal supporter killed a Liverpool fan outside a pub in Meru following the Gunners humiliation at Anfield. According to the story:
Anthony Muteithia, said to be a passionate Liverpool supporter died while being treated at the Meru Level Five hospital, after allegedly being stabbed by an enraged Arsenal fan.
The Arsenal fan is said to have been angered by the Liverpool fan, who was celebrating at every goof the Arsenal side suffered.
The tension reached its peak as the referee blew the final whistle, by which time, Arsenal had already been hammered five goals by their hosts. Unable to contain his anger, the Arsenal fan is said to have stabbed the Liverpool supporter, leaving him for the dead outside the bar.
The report also depressingly reports that local police have no leads on the assailant, although the media outlet stress that a “manhunt” in currently in operation.
- Unconfirmed: Karim Benzema will join Arsenal on a 4-year contract worth €9m a season
- Arsenal U19 star Gedion Zelalem produces cheeky piece of skill to beat PSV defender (Vi...
- Arsenal fans troll Chelsea with their brand new Petr Cech song (Videos)
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi