Shocker! Gareth Barry injured Everton team mate Romelu Lukaku at Liverpool
It was one of the biggest double whammy’s Everton fans could have suffered.
Liverpool took the lead at Anfield against Everton thanks to Steven Gerrard, from a Luis Suarez free-kick.
Seconds later, Evertonians were left bereft when Romelu Lukaku was substituted due to ankle ligament damage.
The fact it was caused by Everton team mate Gareth Barry is just a shocker!
Watch Live Stream
- Bad news for Everton’s Oumar Niasse & Leighton BainesOctober 20, 2016
- Former Man City & Everton striker Jo talks about his battle with alcohol [Globo]October 19, 2016
- Oumar Niasse scores a hat-trick for Everton U23 v Reading (Official Video)October 18, 2016
- Everton’s Ronald Koeman says Man City are the best side he’s ever faced (Video)October 16, 2016
- Everton’s Gareth Barry defends Chelsea’s Diego Costa on Fanzai against biting claimsMarch 13, 2016
- Chelsea issue a statement on behalf of Diego Costa that he did not bite Gareth BarryMarch 13, 2016
- Thierry Henry’s face after Gareth Barry was called ‘one of the best players England have had’ (Vine)January 24, 2016
- FPL award Everton assist v Crystal Palace to… Gareth Barry. Cue angry managers [Tweets]December 8, 2015
- Two of Everton’s best players are being scouted by Man United [Star]October 9, 2016
- Belgium’sRomelu Lukaku misses sitter v Bosnia, makes amends with cracking goal (Videos)October 7, 2016
- Belgian brothers quiz: Lukaku’s vs. Hazard’s (Video)October 6, 2016
- Mino Raiola lists four clubs who can afford to buy Everton striker Romelu Lukaku [Quotes]September 19, 2016