Shocker! Gareth Barry injured Everton team mate Romelu Lukaku at Liverpool
It was one of the biggest double whammy’s Everton fans could have suffered.
Liverpool took the lead at Anfield against Everton thanks to Steven Gerrard, from a Luis Suarez free-kick.
Seconds later, Evertonians were left bereft when Romelu Lukaku was substituted due to ankle ligament damage.
The fact it was caused by Everton team mate Gareth Barry is just a shocker!
Watch Live Stream
- Everton very close to signing Yacine Brahimi from Porto [Ojogo]August 30, 2016
- Liverpool fans love Jamie Carragher’s comment on Daniel Sturridge Instagram postAugust 30, 2016
- Ronald Koeman states that Everton are not interested in Man City goalkeeper Joe Hart (Video)August 25, 2016
- Everton overtake Arsenal in the race for an Algerian winger [Record]August 22, 2016
- Everton’s Gareth Barry defends Chelsea’s Diego Costa on Fanzai against biting claimsMarch 13, 2016
- Chelsea issue a statement on behalf of Diego Costa that he did not bite Gareth BarryMarch 13, 2016
- Thierry Henry’s face after Gareth Barry was called ‘one of the best players England have had’ (Vine)January 24, 2016
- FPL award Everton assist v Crystal Palace to… Gareth Barry. Cue angry managers [Tweets]December 8, 2015
- Koeman reveals Romelu Lukaku’s brilliantly quaint method of staying at EvertonAugust 20, 2016
- Everton’s Yannick Bolasie claims Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku nagged him to join (Video)August 18, 2016
- Updates on Chelsea’s pursuit of Everton’s Romelu Lukaku [Evening Standard]August 8, 2016
- Everton claim they have not received a Chelsea bid for Romelu Lukaku [Telegraph]August 6, 2016