Shocker! Gareth Barry injured Everton team mate Romelu Lukaku at Liverpool
It was one of the biggest double whammy’s Everton fans could have suffered.
Liverpool took the lead at Anfield against Everton thanks to Steven Gerrard, from a Luis Suarez free-kick.
Seconds later, Evertonians were left bereft when Romelu Lukaku was substituted due to ankle ligament damage.
The fact it was caused by Everton team mate Gareth Barry is just a shocker!
Watch Live Stream
- Everton & West Brom keen on signing Morgan Schneiderlin from Man United [Telegraph]December 2, 2016
- Everton fans force Ronald Koeman to change his Christmas treeDecember 1, 2016
- Gary Lineker speaks about playing against ‘all-time great’ Ronald Koeman (Video)November 21, 2016
- Loan move imminent? Everton Tweet about Man United playerNovember 13, 2016
- Everton’s Gareth Barry defends Chelsea’s Diego Costa on Fanzai against biting claimsMarch 13, 2016
- Chelsea issue a statement on behalf of Diego Costa that he did not bite Gareth BarryMarch 13, 2016
- Thierry Henry’s face after Gareth Barry was called ‘one of the best players England have had’ (Vine)January 24, 2016
- FPL award Everton assist v Crystal Palace to… Gareth Barry. Cue angry managers [Tweets]December 8, 2015
- Everton’s Romelu Lukaku scores twice for Belgium (Video)November 13, 2016
- Romelu Lukaku says Belgium coach Thierry Henry can be ‘demanding’November 10, 2016
- Everton’s Romelu Lukaku missed an open goal from 4 yards out v Holland (Video)November 9, 2016
- Chelsea & Man United will love Ronald Koeman’s latest quotes on Romelu LukakuNovember 9, 2016