Shocker! Gareth Barry injured Everton team mate Romelu Lukaku at Liverpool
It was one of the biggest double whammy’s Everton fans could have suffered.
Liverpool took the lead at Anfield against Everton thanks to Steven Gerrard, from a Luis Suarez free-kick.
Seconds later, Evertonians were left bereft when Romelu Lukaku was substituted due to ankle ligament damage.
The fact it was caused by Everton team mate Gareth Barry is just a shocker!
- Real Madrid attacker Gareth Bale tries his luck at the Dizzy Penalty challenge (Video)
- Everton’s Gareth Barry is a card away from being the most booked Premier League player ever
- Free Transfers: Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner & Chelsea’s Samuel Eto’o featur...
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Loanee Gareth Barry should be allowed to play against Manch...
- Everton & Liverpool players named in European team of the week [Gazzetta]
- Everton’s Romelu Lukaku joins an elite Premier League list after scoring his 50th goal befo...
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez speaks about Romelu Lukaku’s self-belief (Video)
- Everton’s Romelu Lukaku & Gerard Deulofeu post reviews of the West Ham game on Instagram