Surprise transfer as West Ham set to farm out Ravel Morrison on loan to QPR today [Sun]
- February 10, 2014
It’s been a while since The Sun had a real football exclusive, however that appears to have changed on Monday.
Andrew Dillion has revealed that West Ham playmaker Ravel Morrison is strangely being shipped out of Upton Park to QPR on loan. The loan move is set to be finalised on Monday.
The Sun announce on their website:
West Ham whiz Rav sent on loan to Championship QPR
EXCLUSIVE: Ravel Morrison is poised to join QPR on loan from West Ham today. The midfielder, 20, has gone from being an England World Cup hopeful to keeping the bench warm at Upton Park.
That Ravel Morrison is leaving West Ham shouldn’t be a big surprise. Throughout the January transfer window the midfielder with linked with a move away from the Hammers, with Fulham rumoured to have had an interest in the Englishman.
That said, for Morrison to drop into the Championship is unexpected, as Rangers fans will likely be hailing Harry Redknapp the king of the football deals once again is the loan materialises.
Ravel Morrison, 21, has played 16 Premier League games for West Ham this season scoring three league goals.
- QPR v Nottingham Forest: Watch a Live Stream
- Watch Scott Malone’s injury time golazo that gave Cardiff a 2-2 draw at QPR (Offi...
- Joey Barton’s move from QPR to West Ham collapses, midfielder posts video to expl...
- Yeovil v QPR: Watch a Live Stream
- West Ham set to sign Joey Barton after owner David Gold previously called him “vi...
- Tottenham prepare £15m bid for QPR hitman Charlie Austin [Mirror]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...