Surprise transfer as West Ham set to farm out Ravel Morrison on loan to QPR today [Sun]
- February 10, 2014
It’s been a while since The Sun had a real football exclusive, however that appears to have changed on Monday.
Andrew Dillion has revealed that West Ham playmaker Ravel Morrison is strangely being shipped out of Upton Park to QPR on loan. The loan move is set to be finalised on Monday.
The Sun announce on their website:
West Ham whiz Rav sent on loan to Championship QPR
EXCLUSIVE: Ravel Morrison is poised to join QPR on loan from West Ham today. The midfielder, 20, has gone from being an England World Cup hopeful to keeping the bench warm at Upton Park.
That Ravel Morrison is leaving West Ham shouldn’t be a big surprise. Throughout the January transfer window the midfielder with linked with a move away from the Hammers, with Fulham rumoured to have had an interest in the Englishman.
That said, for Morrison to drop into the Championship is unexpected, as Rangers fans will likely be hailing Harry Redknapp the king of the football deals once again is the loan materialises.
Ravel Morrison, 21, has played 16 Premier League games for West Ham this season scoring three league goals.
- Eduardo Vargas’ winner for Chile v Peru was a very special Golazo [Video + GIF]
- Chelsea weighing up bid for QPR’s Charlie Austin [ESPN]
- Ex Cardiff striker Jay Bothroyd pulls off unreal piece of skill for Júbilo Iwata in Jap...
- Charlie Austin can earn his mates £8000 if the QPR striker scores for England after a 5...
- QPR’s Joey Barton blasts The Mirror’s “clueless journalism” ove...
- Arsenal’s Alexis & Arturo Vidal lead Chile’s Copa America squad &...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi