Surprise transfer as West Ham set to farm out Ravel Morrison on loan to QPR today [Sun]
It’s been a while since The Sun had a real football exclusive, however that appears to have changed on Monday.
Andrew Dillion has revealed that West Ham playmaker Ravel Morrison is strangely being shipped out of Upton Park to QPR on loan. The loan move is set to be finalised on Monday.
The Sun announce on their website:
West Ham whiz Rav sent on loan to Championship QPR
EXCLUSIVE: Ravel Morrison is poised to join QPR on loan from West Ham today. The midfielder, 20, has gone from being an England World Cup hopeful to keeping the bench warm at Upton Park.
That Ravel Morrison is leaving West Ham shouldn’t be a big surprise. Throughout the January transfer window the midfielder with linked with a move away from the Hammers, with Fulham rumoured to have had an interest in the Englishman.
That said, for Morrison to drop into the Championship is unexpected, as Rangers fans will likely be hailing Harry Redknapp the king of the football deals once again is the loan materialises.
Ravel Morrison, 21, has played 16 Premier League games for West Ham this season scoring three league goals.
- Former West Ham man Ravel Morrison suffers a bad injury in a Lazio pre-season defeat [Video]
- West Ham announced Ravel Morrison’s contract is terminated with immediate effect
- West Ham’s Ravel Morrison scored a stunning acrobatic scissors-kick for the U21s v Spurs [V...
- Ravel Morrison confirms he’s joined Cardiff on a 3-month loan, says West Ham don’t ra...
- West Ham fan gets angry with Spurs supporters, threatens to ‘weigh them in’ at Upton ...
- West Ham fan goes on epic rant after 4-1 defeat by Spurs (Video)
- Arsenal fans troll West Ham over injury excuses after defeat at White Hart Lane [Tweet]
- Mauricio Pochettino on Tottenham’s Top 4 hopes post West Ham win (Video)