Surprise transfer as West Ham set to farm out Ravel Morrison on loan to QPR today [Sun]
- February 10, 2014
It’s been a while since The Sun had a real football exclusive, however that appears to have changed on Monday.
Andrew Dillion has revealed that West Ham playmaker Ravel Morrison is strangely being shipped out of Upton Park to QPR on loan. The loan move is set to be finalised on Monday.
The Sun announce on their website:
West Ham whiz Rav sent on loan to Championship QPR
EXCLUSIVE: Ravel Morrison is poised to join QPR on loan from West Ham today. The midfielder, 20, has gone from being an England World Cup hopeful to keeping the bench warm at Upton Park.
That Ravel Morrison is leaving West Ham shouldn’t be a big surprise. Throughout the January transfer window the midfielder with linked with a move away from the Hammers, with Fulham rumoured to have had an interest in the Englishman.
That said, for Morrison to drop into the Championship is unexpected, as Rangers fans will likely be hailing Harry Redknapp the king of the football deals once again is the loan materialises.
Ravel Morrison, 21, has played 16 Premier League games for West Ham this season scoring three league goals.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...