Sheffield Wednesday fan finds tattered Sanderson shirt in a pond 18 years after losing
- April 14, 2014
— Chris Hall (@christophehall) April 12, 2014
The oldest club in the world now have one of the oldest, definitely the most tattered, shirt in the world.
Wednesday fan Chris Hall suffered the trauma of losing his Wednesday shirt from the washing line 18 years ago – that early Premier League era, Carlton Palmer wearing Sanderson shirt.
And now 18 years later, through some footballing miracle, Chris has rediscovered his shirt at the bottom of his pond – tattered to bits, but still in one piece.
Nothing a good Daz wash can’t sort out. Never lose hope…
- Burnley v Sheffield Wednesday: Watch a Live Stream
- Goal of the season contender from Sheffield Wednesday’s Marco Matias v Leeds (Off...
- Leeds v Sheff Wed: Watch a Live Stream
- Sheff Wed v Bristol City
- Bournemouth v Sheffield Wednesday: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Norwich 2 – Sheffield Wednesday 0: Bradley Johnson lifts the Canaries into 2nd [O...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...