Sheffield Wednesday fan finds tattered Sanderson shirt in a pond 18 years after losing
- April 14, 2014
— Chris Hall (@christophehall) April 12, 2014
The oldest club in the world now have one of the oldest, definitely the most tattered, shirt in the world.
Wednesday fan Chris Hall suffered the trauma of losing his Wednesday shirt from the washing line 18 years ago – that early Premier League era, Carlton Palmer wearing Sanderson shirt.
And now 18 years later, through some footballing miracle, Chris has rediscovered his shirt at the bottom of his pond – tattered to bits, but still in one piece.
Nothing a good Daz wash can’t sort out. Never lose hope…
- Bournemouth v Sheffield Wednesday: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Norwich 2 – Sheffield Wednesday 0: Bradley Johnson lifts the Canaries into 2nd [O...
- Wednesday’s Matt Penney scored a Maradona-esque solo golazo v Sheffield United in...
- Man United loanee Will Keane scored a lovely goal for Sheffield Wednesday [Official Video]
- Chelsea starlet Lewis Baker scores quality free-kick in Sheff Wed training
- Emile Heskey bags assist for Bolton at Sheffield Wednesday [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi