- THUNDERBASTARD! Charlee Adams (Lincoln City) nets first career goal in Lincolnshire derby [Video]
- Chelsea fans put to the test: “Would you kiss a beautiful Tottenham fan” [Video]
- “At last back home” – Ex-Chelsea man Fernando Torres tweets about return to Atletico Madrid
- DONE DEAL! Atletico Madrid announce the signing of Fernando Torres [Tweets]
- Exclusive Offer! Back Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling to score anytime v Swansea at 5/1!!!
Sheffield Wednesday fan finds tattered Sanderson shirt in a pond 18 years after losing
— Chris Hall (@christophehall) April 12, 2014
The oldest club in the world now have one of the oldest, definitely the most tattered, shirt in the world.
Wednesday fan Chris Hall suffered the trauma of losing his Wednesday shirt from the washing line 18 years ago – that early Premier League era, Carlton Palmer wearing Sanderson shirt.
And now 18 years later, through some footballing miracle, Chris has rediscovered his shirt at the bottom of his pond – tattered to bits, but still in one piece.
Nothing a good Daz wash can’t sort out. Never lose hope…
- Updated: April 14, 2014