Sheffield Wednesday fan finds tattered Sanderson shirt in a pond 18 years after losing
- April 14, 2014
— Chris Hall (@christophehall) April 12, 2014
The oldest club in the world now have one of the oldest, definitely the most tattered, shirt in the world.
Wednesday fan Chris Hall suffered the trauma of losing his Wednesday shirt from the washing line 18 years ago – that early Premier League era, Carlton Palmer wearing Sanderson shirt.
And now 18 years later, through some footballing miracle, Chris has rediscovered his shirt at the bottom of his pond – tattered to bits, but still in one piece.
Nothing a good Daz wash can’t sort out. Never lose hope…
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...