- Nuts! Ricardo Kishna’s amazing Panna for Ajax v Heenreveen [Official video]
- Arsene Wenger kept Arsenal’s players in for dressing room for showdown talks after Man United loss
- Arsenal paid £50,000 for Paul Gascoigne’s medical care; Spurs made Gazza pay for CL tickets [Sun]
- Brendan Rodgers’ position as Liverpool manager “not under immediate threat” [BBC]
- Inter’s Dodo was left with a horrifically mangled face after his clash with AC Milan’s Sulley Muntari
Shamrock Rovers set to ‘unleash hell’ with horror orange keeper’s strip! [Pictures]
Dublin’s Shamrock Rovers have this orange horror show in store for their poor goalkeeper next season – a bright and gaudy orange number.
But the colour isn’t necessarily the problem: it’s the frightening open-mouthed skull on the shoulder with the words ‘Unleash Hell’ written.
Yep, they sure are about to unleash Hell, fire and brimstone with this horrible strip!
- Updated: January 23, 2014