Setubal keeper Kieszek headbutts Porto penalty scorer; Pathetically pretends to be victim & is sent off
- August 18, 2013
The stupidity of footballers fails to amaze.
Portuguese side Setubal had been playing well and were leading 1-0 but early in the second half Porto scored a penalty to draw them level.
The game was still well poised until the Setubal keeper, Pawel Kieszek, in a moment of madness, headbutted the scorer Josue.
What happened next is just painfully embarrassing to watch as Kieszek then acted like he was the victim in the incident.
The referee knew better and sent the idiot goalkeeper off.
Setubal went on to lose 3-1.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi