Setubal keeper Kieszek headbutts Porto penalty scorer; Pathetically pretends to be victim & is sent off
- August 18, 2013
The stupidity of footballers fails to amaze.
Portuguese side Setubal had been playing well and were leading 1-0 but early in the second half Porto scored a penalty to draw them level.
The game was still well poised until the Setubal keeper, Pawel Kieszek, in a moment of madness, headbutted the scorer Josue.
What happened next is just painfully embarrassing to watch as Kieszek then acted like he was the victim in the incident.
The referee knew better and sent the idiot goalkeeper off.
Setubal went on to lose 3-1.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...