Sergio Ramos receives controversial red card v Galatasaray; Becomes most sent off Real Madrid player ever [GIF & Video]
- November 27, 2013
Real Madrid have breezed through the group stage and despite being a man down tonight for over 2/3 of the game, still managed to thrash Galatasaray 4-1.
They were perhaps unlucky to lose a man with Sergio Ramos sent off for a soft pull on Umut Bulut in the 26th minute.
Ramos broke two records tonight, sent off quicker than any Real Madrid player in European history as well as becoming the most ever sent off player in Real Madrid history.
He was shown his 17th red card tonight at the relatively young age of 27.
Should he have seen red though for this ‘foul’?
- Juve will use Isco as bargaining tool if Real Madrid bid for Fernando Llorente [Tuttosp...
- Hardball: Man United will only sell De Gea to Real Madrid if they get Ramos
- Poll reveals 55 percent of Real Madrid fans want Sergio Ramos to leave [AS]
- Sporting Lisbon announced Martunis signing with emotional video ft. Cristiano Ronaldo [...
- Man United on alert as Sergio Ramos is determined to quit Real Madrid [Marca]
- Real Madrid offer defender Sergio Ramos a new contract worth €7.5million a season [Cade...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi