Sergio Ramos beats Diego Costa 2-0 at Crossbar Challenge during Spain training
- June 7, 2014
Is there anything Sergio Ramos can’t do?
The Real Madrid defender challenged his erstwhile foe and now BFF Diego Costa to a game of Crossbar Challenge at Spain training yesterday.
And while the soon-t0-be Chelsea striker Diego Costa failed to strike the bar once, Real Madrid’s Decima winner hit the target twice.
Ramos 2 – Costa 0
(Bit of a coincidence that these two just happened to have a game, out of everybody, right? PR stunt?)
- Papy Djilobodji gives his first interview as a Chelsea player following move from Nante...
- Chelsea medic Eva Carneiro has not returned to work since being demoted by Jose Mourinh...
- Paul Pogba rejected Chelsea move after Juventus accepted €85m offer [Gazzetta]
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...