Sergio Ramos beats Diego Costa 2-0 at Crossbar Challenge during Spain training
- June 7, 2014
Is there anything Sergio Ramos can’t do?
The Real Madrid defender challenged his erstwhile foe and now BFF Diego Costa to a game of Crossbar Challenge at Spain training yesterday.
And while the soon-t0-be Chelsea striker Diego Costa failed to strike the bar once, Real Madrid’s Decima winner hit the target twice.
Ramos 2 – Costa 0
(Bit of a coincidence that these two just happened to have a game, out of everybody, right? PR stunt?)
- Leaked: Chelsea’s brand new home kit for the 15/16 season [Pictures]
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba reveals his toughest ever opponents to Rio Ferdinand [Video]
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- Nathan becomes the latest Chelsea player to join Vitesse on loan [De Telegraaf]
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 welcomes Radamel Falcao to the club with classy video
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi