- Pep Guardiola’s sarcastic applause to his medical staff after Benatia injury [Video]
- Manchester United keeper David De Gea has said ‘Yes’ to Real Madrid [Jugones]
- Liverpool train ahead of FA Cup semi-final v Aston Villa [Video]
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet talks about his turnaround in form pre-Aston Villa [Video]
- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
Sergio Ramos beats Diego Costa 2-0 at Crossbar Challenge during Spain training
- June 7, 2014
Is there anything Sergio Ramos can’t do?
The Real Madrid defender challenged his erstwhile foe and now BFF Diego Costa to a game of Crossbar Challenge at Spain training yesterday.
And while the soon-t0-be Chelsea striker Diego Costa failed to strike the bar once, Real Madrid’s Decima winner hit the target twice.
Ramos 2 – Costa 0
(Bit of a coincidence that these two just happened to have a game, out of everybody, right? PR stunt?)