- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Sergio Aguero tells Pellegrini he wants to leave Man City at the end of the season for Barcelona [Sport]
- Updated: December 4, 2013
No longer are Barcelona chasing Sergio Aguero. According to Spanish paper Sport, Aguero is now chasing Barcelona.
After a stellar start to 2013/2014, where he has been banging in the goals for Manchester City, Sergio Aguero has been linked with a move to Barcelona for the past few weeks, however the narrative surrounding Kun’s proposed transfer to Tato Martino’s side has changed on Wednesday.
According to Sport:
Kun Aguero not only has a burning desire to play for the Blaugrana sooner rather than later, but he is also willing to help, as far as possible, in getting Manchester City to agree to negotiate his departure. The Argentinean international had spoken with coach Manuel Pellegrini to express his wish the Premier League at the end of the season.
While Sport claim that Aguero is eager to ditch the Etihad for Catalonia, the paper do note the there maybe stumbling blocks stopping the deal from happening.
First off there is the transfer fee, with figures of over 50 million euros being stated as the starting point of negotiations between the clubs. And then there is the fact that relations between Man City and Barcelona are not the best as Sandro Rosell and Ferran Soriano are not the best of friends.
Sergio Aguero has 10 goals in 12 Premier League games this season.