Sergio Aguero tells Pellegrini he wants to leave Man City at the end of the season for Barcelona [Sport]
No longer are Barcelona chasing Sergio Aguero. According to Spanish paper Sport, Aguero is now chasing Barcelona.
After a stellar start to 2013/2014, where he has been banging in the goals for Manchester City, Sergio Aguero has been linked with a move to Barcelona for the past few weeks, however the narrative surrounding Kun’s proposed transfer to Tato Martino’s side has changed on Wednesday.
According to Sport:
Kun Aguero not only has a burning desire to play for the Blaugrana sooner rather than later, but he is also willing to help, as far as possible, in getting Manchester City to agree to negotiate his departure. The Argentinean international had spoken with coach Manuel Pellegrini to express his wish the Premier League at the end of the season.
While Sport claim that Aguero is eager to ditch the Etihad for Catalonia, the paper do note the there maybe stumbling blocks stopping the deal from happening.
First off there is the transfer fee, with figures of over 50 million euros being stated as the starting point of negotiations between the clubs. And then there is the fact that relations between Man City and Barcelona are not the best as Sandro Rosell and Ferran Soriano are not the best of friends.
Sergio Aguero has 10 goals in 12 Premier League games this season.
Watch Live Stream
- Revealed: PSG agreed to pay Neymar’s €190m release clause but not his monster tax debt [L’Equipe]October 25, 2016
- Did violent Valencia tactics make Andres Iniesta’s injury inevitable? (Video)October 24, 2016
- Andres Iniesta’s injury timetable sees him miss 12 Barcelona fixtures, including ClasicoOctober 23, 2016
- Neymar loses a court case regarding the birth of his son Davi Lucca [Noticias24]October 23, 2016
- Man City’s Kevin De Bruyne is injured, will miss Man United gameOctober 25, 2016
- Rap Battle: Pep Guardiola vs Jose Mourinho (video)October 25, 2016
- Man United v Man City: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 25, 2016
- Ilkay Gundogan gets a birthday cake from Man City fan, Yaya Toure won’t be happy [Tweet]October 24, 2016
- Kompany & Sergio Aguero start: Manchester City v Southampton [Team Sheets]October 23, 2016
- The Mirror completely twist Pep Guardiola’s words about Sergio Aguero (Backpage & Video)October 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s decision to drop Sergio Aguero at Barça wasn’t purely tactical [Graham Hunter]October 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola reacts to accusations he’s forcing Aguero and Kompany out of Man City (Video)October 21, 2016