Sergio Aguero tells Pellegrini he wants to leave Man City at the end of the season for Barcelona [Sport]
- December 4, 2013
No longer are Barcelona chasing Sergio Aguero. According to Spanish paper Sport, Aguero is now chasing Barcelona.
After a stellar start to 2013/2014, where he has been banging in the goals for Manchester City, Sergio Aguero has been linked with a move to Barcelona for the past few weeks, however the narrative surrounding Kun’s proposed transfer to Tato Martino’s side has changed on Wednesday.
According to Sport:
Kun Aguero not only has a burning desire to play for the Blaugrana sooner rather than later, but he is also willing to help, as far as possible, in getting Manchester City to agree to negotiate his departure. The Argentinean international had spoken with coach Manuel Pellegrini to express his wish the Premier League at the end of the season.
While Sport claim that Aguero is eager to ditch the Etihad for Catalonia, the paper do note the there maybe stumbling blocks stopping the deal from happening.
First off there is the transfer fee, with figures of over 50 million euros being stated as the starting point of negotiations between the clubs. And then there is the fact that relations between Man City and Barcelona are not the best as Sandro Rosell and Ferran Soriano are not the best of friends.
Sergio Aguero has 10 goals in 12 Premier League games this season.
- Gerard Pique & Neymar play Poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez stars as Office Guy in brilliant Abitab advert (Video)
- Messi lets slip a cheeky smile during Cristiano Ronaldo’s speech at UEFA awards (...
- Lionel Messi credits his teammates for enabling him to use his individual talents (Video)
- Barcelona recall Messi’s 5 goals against Leverkusen in 2011-12 Champions League (...
- Leo Messi really enjoyed beating Cristiano Roaldo to UEFA Player of the Year award [Ole]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...