Sergio Aguero surprises Man City fan by personally delivering the job of his dreams
Ever since the money rolled into Manchester City, the social media and marketing of the club has improved dramatically, along with the playing staff.
Manchester City have one of the best YouTube channels and appear to be at the forefront of social media in football, be it on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
This video is an extension of all the above with Manchester City running a competition, titled “Mission Cityzen,” to take up a new role in City’s Fan Relationship Management department.
Lee John Kenny was the eventual winner and he received a knock at the door from Sergio Aguero!
Yet again another really well made video from Manchester City…
We particularly enjoyed when Lee asks the Argentine if he has ever been to Salford before!
Watch Live Stream
- Man City set to spent big money on BVB’s Ilkay Gundogan even though he’s injured [Kic...May 22nd, 2016
- Which team will be better: Pep Guardiola’s Man City or Jose Mourinho’s Man United? (B...May 22nd, 2016
- Man United players sing about Man City in dressing room after FA Cup final win (Video)May 21st, 2016
- Arsenal midfielder Mikel Arteta could join Manchester City as part of coaching team [Marca]May 20th, 2016
- Sergio Aguero’s first 100 Man City goals in 100 seconds (Video)May 10th, 2016
- Sergio Aguero’s brother Gastón Castillo makes Independiente debutMay 1st, 2016
- Sergio Aguero’s top 10 goals for Man City (Official Video)April 20th, 2016
- Arsenal & Chelsea stars join Sergio Aguero in a super Puma commercial (Video)April 20th, 2016