Sergio Aguero surprises Man City fan by personally delivering the job of his dreams
Ever since the money rolled into Manchester City, the social media and marketing of the club has improved dramatically, along with the playing staff.
Manchester City have one of the best YouTube channels and appear to be at the forefront of social media in football, be it on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
This video is an extension of all the above with Manchester City running a competition, titled “Mission Cityzen,” to take up a new role in City’s Fan Relationship Management department.
Lee John Kenny was the eventual winner and he received a knock at the door from Sergio Aguero!
Yet again another really well made video from Manchester City…
We particularly enjoyed when Lee asks the Argentine if he has ever been to Salford before!
Watch Live Stream
- Ilkay Gundogan gets a birthday cake from Man City fan, Yaya Toure won’t be happy [Tweet]October 24, 2016
- Guardiola locks Man City players in dressing room for 45 minutes after draw against SouthamptonOctober 23, 2016
- Pep Guardiola refuses to blame John Stones after 1-1 draw with Southampton (Video)October 23, 2016
- Twitter mocks John Stones as Manchester City defender makes another big mistake v SouthamptonOctober 23, 2016
- Kompany & Sergio Aguero start: Manchester City v Southampton [Team Sheets]October 23, 2016
- The Mirror completely twist Pep Guardiola’s words about Sergio Aguero (Backpage & Video)October 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s decision to drop Sergio Aguero at Barça wasn’t purely tactical [Graham Hunter]October 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola reacts to accusations he’s forcing Aguero and Kompany out of Man City (Video)October 21, 2016