Sergio Aguero surprises Man City fan by personally delivering the job of his dreams
- May 1, 2014
Ever since the money rolled into Manchester City, the social media and marketing of the club has improved dramatically, along with the playing staff.
Manchester City have one of the best YouTube channels and appear to be at the forefront of social media in football, be it on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
This video is an extension of all the above with Manchester City running a competition, titled “Mission Cityzen,” to take up a new role in City’s Fan Relationship Management department.
Lee John Kenny was the eventual winner and he received a knock at the door from Sergio Aguero!
Yet again another really well made video from Manchester City…
We particularly enjoyed when Lee asks the Argentine if he has ever been to Salford before!
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Classy: Stevan Jovetic pens farewell message to Man City on Instagram
- Watch highlights of Raheem Sterling’s excellent performance for Man City v Vietna...
- Raheem Sterling bags a brilliant brace in 8-1 Man City win v Vietnam XI (Highlights)
- Raheem Sterling scored a first-time out of the box curler for Man City v Vietnam XI (Vi...
- Vietnamese fan burns 10 tickets to Man City game due to players attitudes (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi