Sergio Aguero surprises Man City fan by personally delivering the job of his dreams
Ever since the money rolled into Manchester City, the social media and marketing of the club has improved dramatically, along with the playing staff.
Manchester City have one of the best YouTube channels and appear to be at the forefront of social media in football, be it on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
This video is an extension of all the above with Manchester City running a competition, titled “Mission Cityzen,” to take up a new role in City’s Fan Relationship Management department.
Lee John Kenny was the eventual winner and he received a knock at the door from Sergio Aguero!
Yet again another really well made video from Manchester City…
We particularly enjoyed when Lee asks the Argentine if he has ever been to Salford before!
Watch Live Stream
- Man City table pong challenge: Gael Clichy v Fabian Delph (video)December 7, 2016
- Celtic fan gets arrested in Manchester for one of the stupidest ever reasonsDecember 7, 2016
- Who is Phil Foden? Man City name 16-year-old in UCL squad vs CelticDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Willian’s goal for Chelsea at Man City from the perfect angle (video)December 6, 2016
- Atletico Madrid are making serious money from Sergio Aguero’s success at Man CityDecember 6, 2016
- Sergio Aguero hit with a four game ban for horror tackle on David LuizDecember 5, 2016
- FPL managers rush to sell Sergio Aguero, Spurs & Chelsea men top replacementsDecember 4, 2016
- Sergio Aguero’s foul on David Luiz branded ‘one of the worst tackles’ ever (MOTD Video)December 4, 2016