Serge Gnabry’s excellent performance for Arsenal v Tottenham [Individual highlights]
18-year-old Serge Gnabry was drafted into the Arsenal starting XI for the FA Cup match against Tottenham on Saturday, and the young German didn’t disappoint.
Gnabry shone brightly in the first half.
Playing in an advanced position in the centre and centre-right of midfielder, the teenager showed vision and ambition as he repeatedly helped build attacks and goal threats for the Gunners.
Not everything Gnabry tried succeeded, however the young Gunner noticeably knocked Spurs players Eriksen and Chiriches off the ball in separate challenges, while he produced a perfectly weighed through-ball for Santi Cazorla to fire home the opener.
Gnabry’s influence lessened slightly in the second half, however he still did enough to catch the eye.
Rarely did Arsenal’s #44 give the ball away, while he forged two clear cut goalscoring chances which on another day would have made more goals.
Watch Serge Gnabry’s excellent performance for Arsenal v Tottenham below.
Watch Live Stream
- Some Arsenal fans are still angry after the Watford win (Videos)August 27, 2016
- The quadruple is on: Gooners celebrate after the Watford win (Arsenal Fan TV Videos)August 27, 2016
- Watford’s Walter Mazzarri produces brilliant line on Arsenal trioAugust 27, 2016
- Arsenal boss confirms Lucas Perez and Shkodran Mustafi have been signed (Video)August 27, 2016
- Thierry Henry-esque: Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scores yet again as Germany win 4-0 (Video)August 13, 2016
- Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scored twice for Germany in a 10-0 win v Fiji (Video)August 11, 2016
- Germany coach hits out at Arsenal over their treatment of Serge Gnabry [Sport1]August 8, 2016
- Arsenal’s Takuma Asano & Serge Gnabry on target again at the Olympics (Video)August 8, 2016