Serge Gnabry’s excellent performance for Arsenal v Tottenham [Individual highlights]
18-year-old Serge Gnabry was drafted into the Arsenal starting XI for the FA Cup match against Tottenham on Saturday, and the young German didn’t disappoint.
Gnabry shone brightly in the first half.
Playing in an advanced position in the centre and centre-right of midfielder, the teenager showed vision and ambition as he repeatedly helped build attacks and goal threats for the Gunners.
Not everything Gnabry tried succeeded, however the young Gunner noticeably knocked Spurs players Eriksen and Chiriches off the ball in separate challenges, while he produced a perfectly weighed through-ball for Santi Cazorla to fire home the opener.
Gnabry’s influence lessened slightly in the second half, however he still did enough to catch the eye.
Rarely did Arsenal’s #44 give the ball away, while he forged two clear cut goalscoring chances which on another day would have made more goals.
Watch Serge Gnabry’s excellent performance for Arsenal v Tottenham below.
Watch Live Stream
- Eden Hazard & N’Golo Kante deliver frank assessment of Arsenal 3 – Chelsea 0 [SFR Sport]September 25, 2016
- Arsenal receive a worrying Francis Coquelin updateSeptember 25, 2016
- Ex Arsenal man scores Bergkamp esque goal in Eredivisie matchSeptember 25, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny trolls Diego Costa on InstagramSeptember 25, 2016
- Look away Arsenal fans: Serge Gnabry scores a worldie for Werder Bremen (video)September 17, 2016
- Mesut Ozil influenced Serge Gnarby’s Arsenal move to Werder Bremen [Sport Bild]September 7, 2016
- Revealed: Bayern Munich were involved in Serge Gnabry’s move from Arsenal (Sport1 Video)September 4, 2016
- Werder Bremen win the race to sign Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry [Bild]August 31, 2016