Serge Gnabry’s excellent performance for Arsenal v Tottenham [Individual highlights]
- January 5, 2014
18-year-old Serge Gnabry was drafted into the Arsenal starting XI for the FA Cup match against Tottenham on Saturday, and the young German didn’t disappoint.
Gnabry shone brightly in the first half.
Playing in an advanced position in the centre and centre-right of midfielder, the teenager showed vision and ambition as he repeatedly helped build attacks and goal threats for the Gunners.
Not everything Gnabry tried succeeded, however the young Gunner noticeably knocked Spurs players Eriksen and Chiriches off the ball in separate challenges, while he produced a perfectly weighed through-ball for Santi Cazorla to fire home the opener.
Gnabry’s influence lessened slightly in the second half, however he still did enough to catch the eye.
Rarely did Arsenal’s #44 give the ball away, while he forged two clear cut goalscoring chances which on another day would have made more goals.
Watch Serge Gnabry’s excellent performance for Arsenal v Tottenham below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...