Serge Aurier’s agent denies Arsenal deal is done, claims Liverpool are interested [RMC]
- June 3, 2014
Serge Aurier looks like the most likely replacement for Bacary Sagna at Arsenal.
The Toulouse right back was hugely impressive during 2013/2014 and at just 21 would fit the bill as a player Arsene Wenger often plucks from Ligue 1.
Aurier himself has hardly distanced himself from a move to the Emirates in recent days.
But, Aurier’s agent has distanced the full back from a move to Arsenal, denying a deal with the north London side is done, in an interview with French radio station RMC yesterday.
Stéphane Courbis: “There is no agreement with Arsenal. We’ve talked in past but there has been nothing recently. We’re in talks with another English side.”
The French press have suggested the other English team is Liverpool although this seems hugely unlikely.
Liverpool are closing in on Alberto Moreno, the Sevilla left back, which would give them two right backs in Glen Johnson and Jon Flanagan – plenty of cover in Aurier’s position.
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- West Ham are ‘very close’ to signing Alex Song and Arsenal’s Carl Jen...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Gunners fans wish Abou Diaby farewell as he is officially released by Arsenal [Tweets]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi