#SeizeGlory – Under Armour release Tottenham Hotspur 2014/2015 Kit video
The new Tottenham kits for 2014/2015 were released on Friday.
And, Maricio Pochettino’s side will wear them in Spurs’ first pre-season friendly with Seattle Sounders on Saturday evening UK time.
Featuring heavily in this video is Paulinho, recently linked with a move to Juventus, before that to Chelsea and off the back of a rather poor World Cup for hosts Brazil.
How Pochettino fits in the Brazilian midfielder is arguably one of his toughest conundrums.
The video above comes with the following tag line from Spurs kit makers Under Armour:
“Available now, Tottenham Hotspur’s new home and away kits from Under Armour with detail inspired by former player and manager Bill Nicholson. Recognised as one of the most significant people in the Club’s history, 2014 marks the 10th anniversary of Bill’s passing.
Add your own voice to the ‘Echo of Glory’ by tweeting your team support using the #SeizeGlory hashtag. Your messages will be digitally sewn around the body of Brazil midfielder Paulinho to create the new home shirt.”
Watch Live Stream
- Ex Spurs midfielder Paulinho stars in the Guangzhou derby (Official Video)April 5th, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho double sombrero assist for Jackson Martinez in 2-0 Guangzhou win (Video)April 1st, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho scores an injury time winner for Guangzhou Evergrande at the Club World Cup...December 13th, 2015
- Fan footage: Ex-Spurs man Paulinho hits a 40-yard free kick golazo for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)August 27th, 2015
- Tottenham agree kit deal with Nike, far lower than Chelsea’s [Times]May 25th, 2016
- Barcelona have decided to release Spurs target Sandro Ramirez [Mail]May 24th, 2016
- LVG was trying to sign Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen before Man United sacked him [PA]May 24th, 2016
- Spurs have a verbal agreement to sign Sao Paulo striker Jonathan Calleri, claims dad [Yahoo Brasil]May 23rd, 2016