- Dom Solanke ended 2014 with a double as Chelsea’s U21s beat Norwich 5-0 [Videos]
- Incredible Offer! Back Newcastle to beat Everton at 11/2 on Sunday!!!!
- L’Equipe reveal their Team of the Year & pick 100 Top Players of 2014 ft. Neuer at #1
- Bayern to battle Man City & PSG for Wolfsburg’s Kevin De Bruyne, says his agent [Bild]
- Charlton’s Johann Gudmundsson nets 88th minute howitzer to equalise v Cardiff [Official Video]
#SeizeGlory – Under Armour release Tottenham Hotspur 2014/2015 Kit video
The new Tottenham kits for 2014/2015 were released on Friday.
And, Maricio Pochettino’s side will wear them in Spurs’ first pre-season friendly with Seattle Sounders on Saturday evening UK time.
Featuring heavily in this video is Paulinho, recently linked with a move to Juventus, before that to Chelsea and off the back of a rather poor World Cup for hosts Brazil.
How Pochettino fits in the Brazilian midfielder is arguably one of his toughest conundrums.
The video above comes with the following tag line from Spurs kit makers Under Armour:
“Available now, Tottenham Hotspur’s new home and away kits from Under Armour with detail inspired by former player and manager Bill Nicholson. Recognised as one of the most significant people in the Club’s history, 2014 marks the 10th anniversary of Bill’s passing.
Add your own voice to the ‘Echo of Glory’ by tweeting your team support using the #SeizeGlory hashtag. Your messages will be digitally sewn around the body of Brazil midfielder Paulinho to create the new home shirt.”
- Updated: July 19, 2014