#SeizeGlory – Under Armour release Tottenham Hotspur 2014/2015 Kit video
The new Tottenham kits for 2014/2015 were released on Friday.
And, Maricio Pochettino’s side will wear them in Spurs’ first pre-season friendly with Seattle Sounders on Saturday evening UK time.
Featuring heavily in this video is Paulinho, recently linked with a move to Juventus, before that to Chelsea and off the back of a rather poor World Cup for hosts Brazil.
How Pochettino fits in the Brazilian midfielder is arguably one of his toughest conundrums.
The video above comes with the following tag line from Spurs kit makers Under Armour:
“Available now, Tottenham Hotspur’s new home and away kits from Under Armour with detail inspired by former player and manager Bill Nicholson. Recognised as one of the most significant people in the Club’s history, 2014 marks the 10th anniversary of Bill’s passing.
Add your own voice to the ‘Echo of Glory’ by tweeting your team support using the #SeizeGlory hashtag. Your messages will be digitally sewn around the body of Brazil midfielder Paulinho to create the new home shirt.”
- Fan footage: Ex-Spurs man Paulinho hits a 40-yard free kick golazo for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)
- Spurs flop Paulinho nets incredible 40 yard free kick golazo for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)
- Spurs fans celebrate as Guangzhou Evergrande confirm €14m signing of Paulinho [Pics & Tweets]
- Jamie Carragher will have to wear a Man United shirt for making ridiculous Paulinho prediction
- Spurs brilliantly organise the ‘Ben Davies’ cup ft Dele Alli and other stars (Video)
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Sol Campbell attracts haters for calling out a shop worker on Twitter [Tweets]
- Spurs starlet Dele Alli Tweets an amusing Kyle Walker Vine video