#SeizeGlory – Under Armour release Tottenham Hotspur 2014/2015 Kit video
- July 19, 2014
The new Tottenham kits for 2014/2015 were released on Friday.
And, Maricio Pochettino’s side will wear them in Spurs’ first pre-season friendly with Seattle Sounders on Saturday evening UK time.
Featuring heavily in this video is Paulinho, recently linked with a move to Juventus, before that to Chelsea and off the back of a rather poor World Cup for hosts Brazil.
How Pochettino fits in the Brazilian midfielder is arguably one of his toughest conundrums.
The video above comes with the following tag line from Spurs kit makers Under Armour:
“Available now, Tottenham Hotspur’s new home and away kits from Under Armour with detail inspired by former player and manager Bill Nicholson. Recognised as one of the most significant people in the Club’s history, 2014 marks the 10th anniversary of Bill’s passing.
Add your own voice to the ‘Echo of Glory’ by tweeting your team support using the #SeizeGlory hashtag. Your messages will be digitally sewn around the body of Brazil midfielder Paulinho to create the new home shirt.”
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...