#SeizeGlory – Under Armour release Tottenham Hotspur 2014/2015 Kit video
The new Tottenham kits for 2014/2015 were released on Friday.
And, Maricio Pochettino’s side will wear them in Spurs’ first pre-season friendly with Seattle Sounders on Saturday evening UK time.
Featuring heavily in this video is Paulinho, recently linked with a move to Juventus, before that to Chelsea and off the back of a rather poor World Cup for hosts Brazil.
How Pochettino fits in the Brazilian midfielder is arguably one of his toughest conundrums.
The video above comes with the following tag line from Spurs kit makers Under Armour:
“Available now, Tottenham Hotspur’s new home and away kits from Under Armour with detail inspired by former player and manager Bill Nicholson. Recognised as one of the most significant people in the Club’s history, 2014 marks the 10th anniversary of Bill’s passing.
Add your own voice to the ‘Echo of Glory’ by tweeting your team support using the #SeizeGlory hashtag. Your messages will be digitally sewn around the body of Brazil midfielder Paulinho to create the new home shirt.”
Watch Live Stream
- Magic Feet: Spurs flop Paulinho scores brilliant goal for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)July 30, 2016
- Ex Spurs midfielder Paulinho stars in the Guangzhou derby (Official Video)April 5, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho double sombrero assist for Jackson Martinez in 2-0 Guangzhou win (Video)April 1, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho scores an injury time winner for Guangzhou Evergrande at the Club World Cup (Video)December 13, 2015
- Bournemouth v Tottenham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Harry Kane returns to Spurs training, updates on InstagramOctober 20, 2016
- Updates on Danny Rose & Toby Alderweireld playing for Spurs v BournemouthOctober 20, 2016
- Man United legend Roy Keane’s frank assessment of Spurs title chances is too funny (Video)October 20, 2016