See how the backpages have torn into Yaya Toure for his Man CIty exit threat for birthday snub [Pictures]
- May 20, 2014
A wild Tuesday in the life of Yaya Toure shows no sign of abating on Wednesday.
The Sun’s incredible exclusive that Yaya Toure was considering his Manchester City future after he was offended by the club’s respect given to him on his birthday, turned out to be completely true.
Yaya’s agent Dimitry Seluk took to Sky Sports on Tuesday to reiterate the accuracy of the birthday snub point of tension, as well as saying that his client is 50/50 to be at the Etihad at the start of the season.
A move back to Barcelona was was tabled as a possibility for the Ivorian international.
The papers have reacted to the Yaya Toure revelations on their backpages on Wednesday, and the feedback isn’t great for the Man City midfielder.
The headlines “A Toure de Farce” and “Ha Ha Toure – Birthday boy Yaya is a City laughing stock” sum up the reaction nicely.
- Raheem Sterling bags a brilliant brace in 8-1 Man City win v Vietnam XI (Highlights)
- Raheem Sterling scored a first-time out of the box curler for Man City v Vietnam XI (Vi...
- Vietnamese fan burns 10 tickets to Man City game due to players attitudes (Video)
- Harry Kane & Wayne Rooney star in a new Premier League hype video, including Arsen...
- Pep Guardiola has agreed to take over at Manchester City at end of next season [beIN SP...
- Inter Milan confirm they are signing Stevan Jovetic from Man City [Tweet]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi