Sebastien Pocognoli sent off for Karate Kick on Hannover debut v Wolfsburg
- January 27, 2013
Belgian defender Sebastien Pocognoli endured a miserable debut for Hannover on Saturday, just five days after signing from Standard Liege.
The 25-year-old left back launched a Karate Kick, in true Nigel De Jong-style, on Wolfsburg right back Fagner and received his marching orders from referee Gunter Perl.
It was just 34 minutes into Sebastien Pocognoli’s first match for Hannover.
Hannover, 1-0 up at the time, brushed off the loss of Pocognoli, to win 2-1 against Wolfsburg as they leap frogged a bunch of teams to go 9th in the Bundesliga.
Fagner did complete the 90 minutes. Pocognoli may need a little more time to win over the home fans at the AWD-Arena.
Footage of Sebastien Pocognoli’s Karate Kick on Fagner is on the video below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...