Screech No More: Manchester United’s Marouane Fellaini has cut off his Afro!
Marouane Fellaini’s Afro was as synoymous with the player as Edgar Davids and his sunglasses, or Higuita’s tracksuit bottoms.
But, alas, the Screech look is gone – Fellaini has cut the iconic Afro off!
The Man United midfielder had made a pledge before the World Cup, that if Belgium were to win the tournament, he’d shave it all off.
Belgium didn’t make it, getting knocked out in the quarter final to Argentina, but with the seed planted, it seems Fellaini just couldn’t resist, and went for it.
Sporting a 2 or 3 blade crew cut, Fellaini looks barely recognizable without the Fro, which he’d worn with pride since his early Everton days, for around the last 7 years.
New hairstyle, new player?
- Eden Hazard scores an exceptional bicycle kick in Belgium training (Video)
- Vincent Kompany & Eden Hazard induct Belgium’s newbees with funny quiz (Video)
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard trolled Man City captain Vincent Kompany whilst he slept [I...
- Belgium boss Marc Wilmots slams Eden Hazard & new Liverpool star Christian Benteke...
- Anderson gets nostalgic for Manchester United days with several Instagram posts
- Pierluigi Collina offers his expert opinion on tackle that broke Luke Shaw’s leg
- Man United’s Anthony Martial bagged an assist in France win v Armenia (video)
- Man United flyer Antonio Valencia pulled off a quality rapid assist v Argentina (offici...
- Marouane Fellaini to start up front for Manchester United at PSV tonight [De Telegraaf]
- Marouane Fellaini set to replace injured Wayne Rooney for Manchester United v Liverpool...
- Marouane Fellaini & Kevin De Bruyne have been involved in 47.5% of Belgium goals s...
- Marouane Fellaini equalizes for Belgium v Bosnia from a Kevin De Bruyne corner (Video)