- Real Madrid wouldn’t sell Gareth Bale ‘for €300m’, believe he can win Ballon D’Or one day [Marca]
- Bacary Sagna post West Brom 1 – Man City 3: ‘It was nearly impossible in the snow!’ [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers confirms Brad Jones has a thigh strain post-Burnley 0 – Liverpool 1 [Video]
- ‘We were good’: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho not getting carried away with West Ham win [Video]
- Louis van Gaal post-Man United 3 – Newcastle 1: ‘We dominated for the 90 minutes’ [Video]
Scotland’s new away strip mocked mercilessly for looking like a pack of sweets
Late last night the Scottish Football Association announced their new away strip.
It is fair to say the new Scotland away kit has gone down like a lead balloon.
Perhaps it was a bit ambitious for an away strip?
Or, did Adidas think they could go with it, as how many times will it be worn in the next couple of years.
Nevertheless, it looks set to get plenty of publicity and might even make those lists websites like making of THE TOP 10 WORST KITS EVER.
Best of the huge reaction can be seen below.
— Scottish Football (@ScotlandFA) February 25, 2014
Scotland's new away kit might be the worst kit I've ever seen. pic.twitter.com/0OJ0y8Dy9I
— Samuel (@samuelj29060) February 26, 2014
New Scotland away strip! Reminds me of ice cream! pic.twitter.com/FwpG6ZHayx
— Liverpool Fan News (@LFCFanNewsLFC) February 26, 2014
— Simon Ward (@siwardsport) February 26, 2014
— Football Clichés (@FootballCliches) February 26, 2014
Scotland unwrap new away football kit pic.twitter.com/3kzJqOfAez
— James Dart (@James_Dart) February 26, 2014
If that's the new Scotland away top I hope they're a long way away when they wear it.
— Tom Duthie (@tomduth) February 26, 2014
Have a strange craving for Refreshers after seeing the new Scotland away kit…
— Hayley Paterson (@HayleyP_11) February 26, 2014
Did they let a bunch of kids loose with some crayons on the new Scotland away kit??
— Carl (@RFCNeville) February 26, 2014
Am I the only person who actually likes the Scotland away kit? Maybe it's cos it's a bit feminine that must be why I dig it!
— Georgina ツ (@Georgina87x) February 26, 2014
— sportingintelligence (@sportingintel) February 26, 2014
- Updated: February 26, 2014