- Carlos Tevez nutmegs the keeper, gives Juve the lead v Napoli [Video]
- Manchester City stars (Aguero, Nasri) play FIFA 15, Yaya Toure refuses to pick United! [Video]
- Roma want to take Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski on loan to cover for Gervinho’s AFCON absence [Gazzetta]
- Cristiano Ronaldo (60) outscored Messi (58) in 2014, but Barça man scored more from play than Madrid rival
- Arsenal stars Walcott, Ramsey, Wilshere et al thank followers after reaching 5 million milestone
Schalke v Borussia Dortmund: Watch a Live Stream of the Revierderby in the Bundesliga [26/10/2013]
The Revierderby is always one of the biggest matches in the Bundesliga calendar, and this Saturday’s clash between fifth-placed Schalke and second-placed Borussia Dortmund should be another classic.
Bet365 are showing Schalke v Borussia Dortmund live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Schalke v Borussia Dortmund is available to watch in the UK and Ireland. Unfortunately it is blocked though for those in Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech, Hungary or Slovakia due to the geographical restrictions.
Last season Schalke beat Dortmund home and away in the Ruhr valley derby, however after their midweek Champions League fortune, it’s Borussia would come into this fixture with all the form.
Goals from Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Robert Lewnadowski shot down Arsenal at the Emirates, while Schalke were taken apart 3-0 in front of their own fans by Chelsea.
Schalke have the bigger selection problems before the match. Jefferson Farfan, Marco Hoeger, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Kyriakos Papadopoulos are all out with injuries, while there is also a question mark over the fitness of Kevin-Prince Boateng, who recovered from a two-week knee injury break in time for Chelsea but was a long way from his best.
- Updated: October 24, 2013