- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Schalke chairman Clemens Tonnies says Arsenal target Julian Draxler won’t leave this summer
- Updated: April 16, 2014
With Arsenal battling for fourth place and to win the FA Cup, many Gooners will be wondering what might have been with regards to Schalke’s young forward Julian Draxler.
Arsenal were reportedly close to signing Draxler in January but apparently baulked at the fee, or if you believe some reports, the deal was pushed off by Bayern Munich who are also looking to sign the Schalke youngster.
Arsenal are widely expected to move for Draxler again in the summer with reports this week that Arsene Wenger is already looking to tie up the 20-year-old and Real Madrid forward Alvaro Morata.
But Schalke chairman Clemens Tonnies is quoted in Bild today, throwing cold water on a Gunners move for Draxler.
Tonnies hopes to hold on to Julian Draxler and Jefferson Farfan: “I’m optimistic about Draxler and Farfan staying for next season. For years we have tried to give a definite structure to the team and now that we have one we do not want to dismantle it.”
Schalke look almost certain to secure a Champions League spot in the Bundesliga so may be able to rebuff the bigger clubs when they come calling.