Scenes! Galatasaray players mobbed on arrival in Istanbul after Schalke win
- March 14, 2013
The flares, horns and flags were in abundance at the airport as Galatasaray returned home after beating Schalke away to secure a 3-2 win on the night, 4-3 on aggregate.
Besides the attraction of vast riches, this sort of reaction has got to impress even the likes of global superstars Didier Drogba and Wesley Sneijder, right?
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...