- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Scenes! Corinthians fans unfurl a giant banner (‘bandeirão’) on a plane to Japan
- Updated: December 11, 2012
The Club World Cup is shining a light on Corinthians’ incredible fans.
A week ago, when the Corinthians players boarded a plane at Guarulhos international airport in Brazil to head to Japan, incredible scenes were captured as 15,000 of the club’s supporters flooded the airport to give their players a wonderful send-off. (See here.)
A week on, and a handful of Corinthians’ fans are now making their way to Asia for the tournament, and the fabulous support is continuing unabated.
In that regard one flight in particular has drawn attention as it saw a group of Corinthians fans unfurling a giant banner, a ‘bandeirão’, inside a plane amid wild cheering and singing.
Corinthians play Al Ahly in the semifinals on Wednesday.
Watch the excellent Corinthians fans on the plane below.