- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
- Most of Man United’s Class of ’92 went out for dinner with Andy Cole on Saturday night [Picture]
- Ronaldinho scored a double as an 84th minute Queretaro sub v Club America [Video]
Scenes! Corinthians fans unfurl a giant banner (‘bandeirão’) on a plane to Japan
- December 11, 2012
The Club World Cup is shining a light on Corinthians’ incredible fans.
A week ago, when the Corinthians players boarded a plane at Guarulhos international airport in Brazil to head to Japan, incredible scenes were captured as 15,000 of the club’s supporters flooded the airport to give their players a wonderful send-off. (See here.)
A week on, and a handful of Corinthians’ fans are now making their way to Asia for the tournament, and the fabulous support is continuing unabated.
In that regard one flight in particular has drawn attention as it saw a group of Corinthians fans unfurling a giant banner, a ‘bandeirão’, inside a plane amid wild cheering and singing.
Corinthians play Al Ahly in the semifinals on Wednesday.
Watch the excellent Corinthians fans on the plane below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”268172″]