Scenes! Corinthians fans unfurl a giant banner (‘bandeirão’) on a plane to Japan
- December 11, 2012
The Club World Cup is shining a light on Corinthians’ incredible fans.
A week ago, when the Corinthians players boarded a plane at Guarulhos international airport in Brazil to head to Japan, incredible scenes were captured as 15,000 of the club’s supporters flooded the airport to give their players a wonderful send-off. (See here.)
A week on, and a handful of Corinthians’ fans are now making their way to Asia for the tournament, and the fabulous support is continuing unabated.
In that regard one flight in particular has drawn attention as it saw a group of Corinthians fans unfurling a giant banner, a ‘bandeirão’, inside a plane amid wild cheering and singing.
Corinthians play Al Ahly in the semifinals on Wednesday.
Watch the excellent Corinthians fans on the plane below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”268172″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi