Scenes! Corinthians fans unfurl a giant banner (‘bandeirão’) on a plane to Japan
- December 11, 2012
The Club World Cup is shining a light on Corinthians’ incredible fans.
A week ago, when the Corinthians players boarded a plane at Guarulhos international airport in Brazil to head to Japan, incredible scenes were captured as 15,000 of the club’s supporters flooded the airport to give their players a wonderful send-off. (See here.)
A week on, and a handful of Corinthians’ fans are now making their way to Asia for the tournament, and the fabulous support is continuing unabated.
In that regard one flight in particular has drawn attention as it saw a group of Corinthians fans unfurling a giant banner, a ‘bandeirão’, inside a plane amid wild cheering and singing.
Corinthians play Al Ahly in the semifinals on Wednesday.
Watch the excellent Corinthians fans on the plane below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”268172″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...