- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Scenes! Cape Verde squad invade press conference after win over Angola
- Updated: January 28, 2013
The story of Cape Verde’s Islands’ ascent to the quarter-final stages of the Africa Cup of Nations is nothing short of miraculous.
With a population of just 567,000 (according to the 2010 census), Cape Verde have progressed from a group containing South Africa, Morocco and Angola without losing a game.
Their win over Angola on Sunday came with two late goals in a dramatic final few minutes.
And, the post match presser was a sight to behold as coach Lúcio Antunes broke into a rendition of “The Biography of a Crioulo” – a Cape Verde song of joy.
Before, literally the whole squad invaded the press conference to dance and sing after their surprise success in South Africa.