Scenes! Birmingham boss Lee Clark jumped into the crowd after 96th minute equaliser to avoid relegation [Video]
- May 3, 2014
On the final day of the season, Lee Clark’s Birmingham City somehow avoided relegation thanks to a 96th minute Paul Caddis equaliser at Bolton.
Having trailed 2-0, Birmingham came from behind to draw 2-2 in a result that sent Doncaster down to League One.
Manager Lee Clarke could not hide his delight at keeping the Blues up, running over to the away fans to celebrate at the full time whistle.
Watch the footage below.
- Save of the season contender? Tomasz Kuszczak (Birmingham) v Derby County (video)
- Birmingham v Derby: Watch a Live Stream
- Arsenal loanee Jon Toral scored a superb first time strike for Birmingham (Official Video)
- Arsenal’s Jon Toral scored on his debut for Birmingham in the Championship on Sat...
- Arsenal loanee Jon Toral scored a five minute hat-trick v Tottenham U21s (Official video)
- Birmingham 2 – Leicester 3: Robert Huth & Shinji Okazaki on target as Foxes ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...