Scenes! Birmingham boss Lee Clark jumped into the crowd after 96th minute equaliser to avoid relegation [Video]
- May 3, 2014
On the final day of the season, Lee Clark’s Birmingham City somehow avoided relegation thanks to a 96th minute Paul Caddis equaliser at Bolton.
Having trailed 2-0, Birmingham came from behind to draw 2-2 in a result that sent Doncaster down to League One.
Manager Lee Clarke could not hide his delight at keeping the Blues up, running over to the away fans to celebrate at the full time whistle.
Watch the footage below.
- Birmingham and Aston Villa fans have been in a banner war over the FA Cup final weekend...
- Birmingham captain Paul Caddis hilariously trips himself up during 1-0 win [Official Vi...
- Adult Bournemouth fan wears a full orange keeper kit v Birmingham, waves homemade red c...
- Bournemouth 4 – Birmingham 2: Cherries comeback sends them top [Official highlights]
- Man City’s Karen Bardsley and Birmingham’s Freda Ayisi have a punch-up in t...
- Birmingham upload last 5 minutes of Derby draw, includes amusing commentary [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi