Say What? Andre Villas-Boas explains how Spurs are using ‘blood spinning’ to quicken Jan Vertonghen’s recovery
- December 12, 2013
Spurs manager AVB got very scientific in his explanation of his defender Jan Vertonghen’s recovery from injury in his Europa League pre-match press conference on Thursday morning.
AVB explained how Spurs are using the innovative method of ‘blood spinning’ to aid Vertonghen’s recovery process, a method probably unheard of at most Premier League clubs.
Erm, what is it?
It’s a ridiculously complex scientific method also known as Platelet Rich-Plasma (PRP), so without wanting to over-complicate things, let the Sky Sports presenter explain it to you with the aid of a Powerpoint presentation.
- Tottenham’s Belgian players try to act in silly promo for France friendly [Video]
- Spurs defender Jan Vertonghen photobombs Chelsea’s Eden Hazard
- Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic got sent off for retaliation. Spurs’ Jan Vertonghen...
- Spurs defender Jan Vertonghen nutmegs his friend, posts video on Instagram
- Spurs mini Goal Challenge – Superbowl Special ft. Kane, Eriksen & Vertonghen
- Spurs incensed by ridiculous offside call against Jan Vertonghen for 3-1 v Sunderland [...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi