Say What? Andre Villas-Boas explains how Spurs are using ‘blood spinning’ to quicken Jan Vertonghen’s recovery
Spurs manager AVB got very scientific in his explanation of his defender Jan Vertonghen’s recovery from injury in his Europa League pre-match press conference on Thursday morning.
AVB explained how Spurs are using the innovative method of ‘blood spinning’ to aid Vertonghen’s recovery process, a method probably unheard of at most Premier League clubs.
Erm, what is it?
It’s a ridiculously complex scientific method also known as Platelet Rich-Plasma (PRP), so without wanting to over-complicate things, let the Sky Sports presenter explain it to you with the aid of a Powerpoint presentation.
Watch Live Stream
- Kane & Vertonghen celebrate Spurs win over Crystal Palace on InstagramAugust 20, 2016
- Spurs on tour: Jan Vertonghen & Erik Lamela post holiday pics with teammatesJuly 9, 2016
- Jan Vertonghen major injury doubt for Belgium-Wales after twisting ankle [Sporza]June 30, 2016
- Dele Alli nutmegs Jan Vertonghen, Spurs star posts video on InstagramMay 14, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp trolls Geoff Shreeves after Spurs 1 – Liverpool 1 (Video)August 27, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino was Man United’s first choice boss ahead of Jose Mourinho [BBC Audio]August 27, 2016
- James Milner penalty cancelled out by Rose equalizer: Spurs 1 – Liverpool 1 (Official Videos)August 27, 2016
- What’s happened to Harry Kane? Spurs man still off form v Liverpool [Tweets]August 27, 2016