Say What? Andre Villas-Boas explains how Spurs are using ‘blood spinning’ to quicken Jan Vertonghen’s recovery
Spurs manager AVB got very scientific in his explanation of his defender Jan Vertonghen’s recovery from injury in his Europa League pre-match press conference on Thursday morning.
AVB explained how Spurs are using the innovative method of ‘blood spinning’ to aid Vertonghen’s recovery process, a method probably unheard of at most Premier League clubs.
Erm, what is it?
It’s a ridiculously complex scientific method also known as Platelet Rich-Plasma (PRP), so without wanting to over-complicate things, let the Sky Sports presenter explain it to you with the aid of a Powerpoint presentation.
Watch Live Stream
- Jan Vertonghen celebrates his 500th game with an heart-warming Instagram postNovember 17, 2016
- Tottenham’s Jan Vertonghen continues to joke about president-elect Donald TrumpNovember 10, 2016
- Tottenham’s Jan Vertonghen calls the US election ’embarrassing’. Cue the trolls [Tweets]November 9, 2016
- Jan Vertonghen names his Spurs MOTM v Arsenal on Instagram StoriesNovember 7, 2016
- Massive fitness boost for Tottenham Hotspur as Alderweireld pictured trainingDecember 2, 2016
- Eljero Elia warned Man United flop Memphis to use Spurs as ‘stepping stone’December 2, 2016
- Done deal: Harry Kane agrees a mega new Tottenham contract with record wages (Video)December 1, 2016
- Leicester’s Riyad Mahrez makes fun of Tottenham over last season’s collapse (Video)November 30, 2016