Say What? Andre Villas-Boas explains how Spurs are using ‘blood spinning’ to quicken Jan Vertonghen’s recovery
Spurs manager AVB got very scientific in his explanation of his defender Jan Vertonghen’s recovery from injury in his Europa League pre-match press conference on Thursday morning.
AVB explained how Spurs are using the innovative method of ‘blood spinning’ to aid Vertonghen’s recovery process, a method probably unheard of at most Premier League clubs.
Erm, what is it?
It’s a ridiculously complex scientific method also known as Platelet Rich-Plasma (PRP), so without wanting to over-complicate things, let the Sky Sports presenter explain it to you with the aid of a Powerpoint presentation.
Watch Live Stream
- Dele Alli nutmegs Jan Vertonghen, Spurs star posts video on InstagramMay 14th, 2016
- Brutal: Arsenal fan teased Tottenham’s Jan Vertonghen for failing to win the league (Video)May 4th, 2016
- Spurs defender Jan Vertonghen shrieks in terror at Son Heung-Min’s sock (Video)April 19th, 2016
- Tottenham’s Jan Vertonghen & Mousa Dembele take part in electric shock lie detector te...April 14th, 2016
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- Spurs will play Champions League home games at Wembley next season [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Spurs’ Eric Dier scores brilliant diving header for England….at the wrong end (Video ...May 27th, 2016
- Shane Long scores v Holland with Spurs boss Pochettino watching from stands (Vine)May 27th, 2016