- Barça’s Luis Suarez: ‘It’s easy playing with Messi & Neymar, they do such incredible things’ [Video]
- Arsenal fan Moh says Nedum Onuoha ‘must’ve gone to the Chelsea School of Diving’ for Giroud incident
- KSI talks about playing The OX at FIFA and nude scenes on BT Sport [Video]
- Crystal Palace sack Neil Warnock [Twitter Reaction]
- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli contacts Inter Milan to check the possibility of a loan deal [Gazzetta]
Say What? Andre Villas-Boas explains how Spurs are using ‘blood spinning’ to quicken Jan Vertonghen’s recovery
Spurs manager AVB got very scientific in his explanation of his defender Jan Vertonghen’s recovery from injury in his Europa League pre-match press conference on Thursday morning.
AVB explained how Spurs are using the innovative method of ‘blood spinning’ to aid Vertonghen’s recovery process, a method probably unheard of at most Premier League clubs.
Erm, what is it?
It’s a ridiculously complex scientific method also known as Platelet Rich-Plasma (PRP), so without wanting to over-complicate things, let the Sky Sports presenter explain it to you with the aid of a Powerpoint presentation.
- Updated: December 12, 2013