Save of the Week: Atletico Madrid’s Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea loanee) triple stop v Betis
- January 18, 2013
Chelsea loanee Thibaut Courtois is clearly enjoying playing his football at Atletico Madrid.
Just the other day the Belgium goalie told reporters:
I am Chelsea player, but I am happy here. I’ll have to see what is best for them but I would be very happy if I stayed here for another year. I still haven’t spoken to Chelsea though. If I can’t play for them, then Atletico is the best club I can be at. It would be important for me and the club to make the Champions League next season. I am very happy here.
On Thursday night the stopper was in action for Atleti in the Copa Del Rey against Real Betis, and the custodian grabbed the spotlight for a sublime triple save.
Watch Chelsea’s on-loan keeper shine in the GIF below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi