- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Save of the season contender: German Lux (Deportivo La Coruna) v Valladolid
The 0-0 draw between Deportivo La Coruna and Valladolid could have been much worse for the former, La Liga’s bottom side, had it not been for Argentina keeper German Lux.
Lux, a 30-year-old custodian who previously played for River Plate and Mallorca, made an incredible double save to deny Valladolid forward Oscar Gonzalez.
In Spain the double stop has already been billed as the “save of the season”.
- Updated: December 19, 2012