Save of the season contender: German Lux (Deportivo La Coruna) v Valladolid
- December 19, 2012
The 0-0 draw between Deportivo La Coruna and Valladolid could have been much worse for the former, La Liga’s bottom side, had it not been for Argentina keeper German Lux.
Lux, a 30-year-old custodian who previously played for River Plate and Mallorca, made an incredible double save to deny Valladolid forward Oscar Gonzalez.
In Spain the double stop has already been billed as the “save of the season”.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”278963″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...