- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
- NUTS: Marseille’s Florian Thauvin pulls off slick Elastico-Nutmeg v Nantes [GIF]
- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
Save of the season contender: German Lux (Deportivo La Coruna) v Valladolid
- December 19, 2012
The 0-0 draw between Deportivo La Coruna and Valladolid could have been much worse for the former, La Liga’s bottom side, had it not been for Argentina keeper German Lux.
Lux, a 30-year-old custodian who previously played for River Plate and Mallorca, made an incredible double save to deny Valladolid forward Oscar Gonzalez.
In Spain the double stop has already been billed as the “save of the season”.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”278963″]