Saturday Papers focus on Jose Mourinho’s public spat with Eden Hazard at Chelsea
- May 3, 2014
Eden Hazard must have known what he was getting himself into when he criticized Chelsea’s playing style on Wednesday night to the French TV media.
Still in his match shirt and probably still reeling on adrenaline, Hazard told the French reporter that ‘Chelsea aren’t made to play football’.
Mourinho was asked to retort at his presser yesterday, and boy did he.
Mourinho slated Hazard for not defending and working hard enough for the team, indeed, he pointedly blamed him for Atletico’s first goal.
It’s the only story the papers’ back pages are focused on this Saturday – both the tabloids and broadsheets – with the journo’s intimating this could be a detonator for Hazard’s future, especially with PSG perennially interested.
- Listen to Jose Mourinho’s 15 minute Talksport interview. Talks Chelsea’s ti...
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho admits he’s concerned about Diego Costa’s fitnes...
- Arsenal fans troll Chelsea with their brand new Petr Cech song (Videos)
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Bemused Chelsea fans react to reports of potential £15m bid for Tottenham’s Danny...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi