Saturday Papers focus on Jose Mourinho’s public spat with Eden Hazard at Chelsea
- May 3, 2014
Eden Hazard must have known what he was getting himself into when he criticized Chelsea’s playing style on Wednesday night to the French TV media.
Still in his match shirt and probably still reeling on adrenaline, Hazard told the French reporter that ‘Chelsea aren’t made to play football’.
Mourinho was asked to retort at his presser yesterday, and boy did he.
Mourinho slated Hazard for not defending and working hard enough for the team, indeed, he pointedly blamed him for Atletico’s first goal.
It’s the only story the papers’ back pages are focused on this Saturday – both the tabloids and broadsheets – with the journo’s intimating this could be a detonator for Hazard’s future, especially with PSG perennially interested.
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea Fans Channel rank the top five worst Blues signings [Video]
- Chelsea’s 14-year-old Bernard Kosia moonwalks while balancing a football [Skills ...
- Colombian TV report Radamel Falcao has signed his Chelsea contract [video]
- Atletico Madrid’s Arda Turan wants to join Chelsea in a £29m deal [Daily Mail]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi