- Nasty! Juventus youth striker kicks out at Barcelona’s captain after a shirt tug [Video]
- Sevilla kid Antonio Zarzana pulls off a Zinedine Zidane turn before scoring v Deportivo [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Salomon Kalou has chosen an interesting way of staying loose during Xmas [Pictures]
- Incredible! St Mirren’s Stephen Mallan (18) opened his SPL account with a goal of season contender
- Amigos do Zico 9 – Estrelas do Futebol 10: Robinho & Seedorf amongst the scorers [Highlights]
Saturday Papers focus on Jose Mourinho’s public spat with Eden Hazard at Chelsea
Eden Hazard must have known what he was getting himself into when he criticized Chelsea’s playing style on Wednesday night to the French TV media.
Still in his match shirt and probably still reeling on adrenaline, Hazard told the French reporter that ‘Chelsea aren’t made to play football’.
Mourinho was asked to retort at his presser yesterday, and boy did he.
Mourinho slated Hazard for not defending and working hard enough for the team, indeed, he pointedly blamed him for Atletico’s first goal.
It’s the only story the papers’ back pages are focused on this Saturday – both the tabloids and broadsheets – with the journo’s intimating this could be a detonator for Hazard’s future, especially with PSG perennially interested.
- Updated: May 3, 2014