Saturday Papers focus on Jose Mourinho’s public spat with Eden Hazard at Chelsea
- May 3, 2014
Eden Hazard must have known what he was getting himself into when he criticized Chelsea’s playing style on Wednesday night to the French TV media.
Still in his match shirt and probably still reeling on adrenaline, Hazard told the French reporter that ‘Chelsea aren’t made to play football’.
Mourinho was asked to retort at his presser yesterday, and boy did he.
Mourinho slated Hazard for not defending and working hard enough for the team, indeed, he pointedly blamed him for Atletico’s first goal.
It’s the only story the papers’ back pages are focused on this Saturday – both the tabloids and broadsheets – with the journo’s intimating this could be a detonator for Hazard’s future, especially with PSG perennially interested.
- Jose Mourinho confused by Chelsea’s 2 red cards in 3 games (Video)
- Jose Mourinho refuses to answer questions about Everton boss Roberto Martinez (Video)
- Roberto Martinez draws a line under John Stones saga, confirms defender is staying at E...
- Chelsea target John Stones forced to “flee” his home by Everton “hate...
- The ‘Chinese Sergio Ramos’ tells Reuters he’s joining Chelsea (so is ...
- Chelsea thwarted again: Everton reject John Stones’ transfer request
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...