‘Sarah’ speaks for spooked Fulham boss Rene Meulensteen after complaint over Ravel Morrison comments
- January 23, 2014
After receiving a complaint from the Premier League accusing them of tapping up West Ham’s Ravel Morrison, Fulham boss Rene Meulensteen is spooked.
So spooked that he dare not speak the midfielder’s name for fear of further repercussions, so he had club spokesperson, ‘Sarah’ speak on the matter on his behalf.
In a mildly comical scene, Sarah then had to intervene once more for Meulensteen, who really wasn’t for turning, and might as well has slapped an apple gag in his mouth such was the unlikelihood of him speaking about Morrison.
Watch the slightly bizarre behaviour from Fulham boss Meulensteen on the clip below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]