‘Sarah’ speaks for spooked Fulham boss Rene Meulensteen after complaint over Ravel Morrison comments
- January 23, 2014
After receiving a complaint from the Premier League accusing them of tapping up West Ham’s Ravel Morrison, Fulham boss Rene Meulensteen is spooked.
So spooked that he dare not speak the midfielder’s name for fear of further repercussions, so he had club spokesperson, ‘Sarah’ speak on the matter on his behalf.
In a mildly comical scene, Sarah then had to intervene once more for Meulensteen, who really wasn’t for turning, and might as well has slapped an apple gag in his mouth such was the unlikelihood of him speaking about Morrison.
Watch the slightly bizarre behaviour from Fulham boss Meulensteen on the clip below.
- Done Deal: Man City sign Fulham midfielder Patrick Roberts for an undisclosed fee [Twee...
- Aston Villa 1 – Fulham 3: Christian Benteke benched as Cottagers score pre-season...
- Southampton sign Maarten Stekelenburg on season-long loan from Fulham [Video]
- Fulham’s Ryan Tunnicliffe gets two game ban for homophobic tweet about Chelsea...
- Both of Robin van Persie’s goals for Man United U21 v Fulham [Vines]
- Pitch invader in a bright pink dress & blonde wig scored a goal during Blackpool v...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi