- “Gareth Bale has given the green light to sign for Man United next summer” [Sunday Express]
- Real Madrid post YouTube video of Club World Cup celebrations
- Cristiano Ronaldo appeared to snub Michel Platini after the Club World Cup final
- Carlo Ancelotti equals Alex Ferguson & Pep Guardiola trophy haul after Real Madrid win the CWC
- Real Madrid 2 – San Lorenzo 0: Sergio Ramos & Gareth Bale win the Club World Cup [Highlights]
‘Sarah’ speaks for spooked Fulham boss Rene Meulensteen after complaint over Ravel Morrison comments
After receiving a complaint from the Premier League accusing them of tapping up West Ham’s Ravel Morrison, Fulham boss Rene Meulensteen is spooked.
So spooked that he dare not speak the midfielder’s name for fear of further repercussions, so he had club spokesperson, ‘Sarah’ speak on the matter on his behalf.
In a mildly comical scene, Sarah then had to intervene once more for Meulensteen, who really wasn’t for turning, and might as well has slapped an apple gag in his mouth such was the unlikelihood of him speaking about Morrison.
Watch the slightly bizarre behaviour from Fulham boss Meulensteen on the clip below.
- Updated: January 23, 2014