- Mario Götze’s awesome strike for Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim [Official video]
- Man United boss Louis Van Gaal jokes “She’s the boss” whilst being dragged away by media manager [Video]
- Olivier Giroud out of Dortmund game: Arsenal failed to register striker for CL!
- Nuts! Ricardo Kishna’s amazing Panna for Ajax v Heenreveen [Official video]
- Arsene Wenger kept Arsenal’s players in for dressing room for showdown talks after Man United loss
‘Sarah’ speaks for spooked Fulham boss Rene Meulensteen after complaint over Ravel Morrison comments
After receiving a complaint from the Premier League accusing them of tapping up West Ham’s Ravel Morrison, Fulham boss Rene Meulensteen is spooked.
So spooked that he dare not speak the midfielder’s name for fear of further repercussions, so he had club spokesperson, ‘Sarah’ speak on the matter on his behalf.
In a mildly comical scene, Sarah then had to intervene once more for Meulensteen, who really wasn’t for turning, and might as well has slapped an apple gag in his mouth such was the unlikelihood of him speaking about Morrison.
Watch the slightly bizarre behaviour from Fulham boss Meulensteen on the clip below.
- Updated: January 23, 2014