‘Sarah’ speaks for spooked Fulham boss Rene Meulensteen after complaint over Ravel Morrison comments
After receiving a complaint from the Premier League accusing them of tapping up West Ham’s Ravel Morrison, Fulham boss Rene Meulensteen is spooked.
So spooked that he dare not speak the midfielder’s name for fear of further repercussions, so he had club spokesperson, ‘Sarah’ speak on the matter on his behalf.
In a mildly comical scene, Sarah then had to intervene once more for Meulensteen, who really wasn’t for turning, and might as well has slapped an apple gag in his mouth such was the unlikelihood of him speaking about Morrison.
Watch the slightly bizarre behaviour from Fulham boss Meulensteen on the clip below.
Watch Live Stream
- Brentford v Fulham: Watch a live stream of the Championship matchNovember 4, 2016
- Fulham crush Huddersfield 5-0 (Official video)October 30, 2016
- Jonathan Kodjia scores a scissors-kick golazo as Aston Villa beat Fulham 1-0 (Official Video)October 22, 2016
- Lord Nicklas Bendtner scores 1st goal for Nottingham Forest (official video)September 28, 2016
- Ravel Morrison is among the nominees for Serie A Flop of the YearDecember 3, 2016
- Rio Ferdinand gets trolled by yet another ex-Manchester United teammate on InstagramOctober 22, 2016
- Ravel Morrison reminds everyone that he accused Big Sam of dodgy antics at West HamSeptember 28, 2016
- Man United legend reveals Paul Pogba used to look up to Ravel Morrison (Video)May 27, 2016
- Leading Sunday broadsheet link West Ham with signing a Liverpool star in JanuaryDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Dimitri Payet has a ridiculously low buyout clause in event of West Ham relegationDecember 10, 2016
- West Ham beat Spurs to sign Murat Saglam [Times]December 8, 2016