Santos striker Willian Jose has announced he is moving to Real Madrid [UOL Esporte]
22-year-old Brazilian striker Willian Jose has announced he is leaving Santos to join Real Madrid, report UOL Esporte.
Willian Jose is likely to join Real Madrid’s B team to begin with, while the striker has voiced his goal of trying to break into the Real first team like fellow Brazilian Casemiro.
William Jose has been quoted saying:
My aim is to be like Casimir, who gained experience [in the B team] and then broke into the senior squad. It’s a great opportunity for my career and I hope to make the best use of it.
Real Madrid are a club of global prominence, and they have some of the best players in the history of football. It will be an honor to wear this shirt.
A collection of goals from Santos striker Willian Jose from last season in Brazil are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo suffers more homophobic abuse from Barcelona crowd during El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Martin Odegaard needs to be applauded for his financial ethicsDecember 4, 2016
- Barcelona 1 – Real Madrid 1: Sergio Ramos scores late in El Clasico (Official highlights)December 4, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Dani Carvajal apologises for swearing at Barcelona fansDecember 3, 2016
- Santos release #ForçaChape video paying tribute to ChapecoenseNovember 29, 2016
- Brazilian coach confirms he’s trying to sign Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger [UOL Esporte]November 26, 2016
- Updates on Chelsea’s pursuit of free agent Martin Caceres [Fabrizio Romano]September 6, 2016
- Man United to gazump Leicester in the race for a Brazilian star [Sun]August 16, 2016