Santos striker Willian Jose has announced he is moving to Real Madrid [UOL Esporte]
22-year-old Brazilian striker Willian Jose has announced he is leaving Santos to join Real Madrid, report UOL Esporte.
Willian Jose is likely to join Real Madrid’s B team to begin with, while the striker has voiced his goal of trying to break into the Real first team like fellow Brazilian Casemiro.
William Jose has been quoted saying:
My aim is to be like Casimir, who gained experience [in the B team] and then broke into the senior squad. It’s a great opportunity for my career and I hope to make the best use of it.
Real Madrid are a club of global prominence, and they have some of the best players in the history of football. It will be an honor to wear this shirt.
A collection of goals from Santos striker Willian Jose from last season in Brazil are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane opens up about reported rift with Cristiano RonaldoSeptember 26, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 26, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo cursed Zidane on bench; Details of dressing room row also revealedSeptember 26, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s huff continued long after being subbed off v Las Palmas (Video)September 25, 2016
- Updates on Chelsea’s pursuit of free agent Martin Caceres [Fabrizio Romano]September 6, 2016
- Man United to gazump Leicester in the race for a Brazilian star [Sun]August 16, 2016
- Leicester make an offer for Santos starlet Gabigol [Guardian]August 10, 2016
- Leicester tipped to move for Gabigol by Brazilian pressAugust 9, 2016