Santos striker Willian Jose has announced he is moving to Real Madrid [UOL Esporte]
- January 8, 2014
22-year-old Brazilian striker Willian Jose has announced he is leaving Santos to join Real Madrid, report UOL Esporte.
Willian Jose is likely to join Real Madrid’s B team to begin with, while the striker has voiced his goal of trying to break into the Real first team like fellow Brazilian Casemiro.
William Jose has been quoted saying:
My aim is to be like Casimir, who gained experience [in the B team] and then broke into the senior squad. It’s a great opportunity for my career and I hope to make the best use of it.
Real Madrid are a club of global prominence, and they have some of the best players in the history of football. It will be an honor to wear this shirt.
A collection of goals from Santos striker Willian Jose from last season in Brazil are below.
- Van Gaal ready to sell De Gea, but Manchester United board refusing to give in to Real ...
- Real Madrid considering new £40 million Arsenal bid for Karim Benzema (Fichajes)
- Taconazo: Cristiano Ronaldo produced wonderful No-Look- Back-Heel v Milan (Video)
- Sergio Ramos collects ICC trophy as Real Madrid captain
- Sergio Ramos’ new Real Madrid deal is worth less than what Manchester United were...
- Real Madrid’s Isco produced a magic moment v Milan, Ronaldo approved (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi