- Man United loan star Nani (Sporting) dresses up as Santa Claus to deliver presents [Picture]
- Behind the Scenes of James Milner’s boring Christmas video for Man City [Video]
- Borussia Dortmund release incredible video of fans & players singing ‘Jingle Bells’ [Video]
- PSG want to sign Adnan Januzaj on 6 month loan from Manchester United [Le Parisien]
- West Ham release awesome Christmas video poem celebrating 2014 success [Video]
Santos-AP player sent off for hitting the ref & masseur also sees red in defeat to Flamengo
The match between Flamengo and Santos-AP in Brazil on Tuesday night looks like being one of the craziest you have ever seen.
This encounter between two junior sides ended in a 7-0 victory for Flamengo with Santos-AP losing four of their players to red cards and for good measure their masseur was also sent off.
Two clips have already begun to go viral.
The first concerns defender Raylan who was sent off for hitting the referee after keeper Clemir had received his marching orders. See the first video below.
It got worse for Santos-AP in the second half as they shipped in more goals and lost two more men to indiscipline.
For the teams’s Masseur (we have no idea why a youth team would need a massage therapist!) it was all too much and he was sent off for his behaviour on the sidelines.
From where he proceeded to stage his own one man protest that saw him run on the pitch and kick the ball into an empty net.
Frankly it looked ridiculous and can be seen on the second video below.
- Updated: January 9, 2013