Santos-AP player sent off for hitting the ref & masseur also sees red in defeat to Flamengo
- January 9, 2013
The match between Flamengo and Santos-AP in Brazil on Tuesday night looks like being one of the craziest you have ever seen.
This encounter between two junior sides ended in a 7-0 victory for Flamengo with Santos-AP losing four of their players to red cards and for good measure their masseur was also sent off.
Two clips have already begun to go viral.
The first concerns defender Raylan who was sent off for hitting the referee after keeper Clemir had received his marching orders. See the first video below.
It got worse for Santos-AP in the second half as they shipped in more goals and lost two more men to indiscipline.
For the teams’s Masseur (we have no idea why a youth team would need a massage therapist!) it was all too much and he was sent off for his behaviour on the sidelines.
From where he proceeded to stage his own one man protest that saw him run on the pitch and kick the ball into an empty net.
Frankly it looked ridiculous and can be seen on the second video below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...