Sandro to ESPN Brasil: “Sherwood will leave Spurs at end of season, then new everything…”
Having been left out of the Brazil squad for the World Cup, it is no surprise to see Sandro mentioned in the Brazilian press with a move away from Tottenham.
ESPN Brazil reports that Sao Paulo are interested in the defensive midfielder and Sandro is weighing up his future at White Hart Lane.
Sandro is quoted in the article, distancing himself from a return to Brazil and admits that leaving Spurs is not easy with Daniel Levy in charge.
“The Beast” says: “He (Tim Sherwood) will leave at the end of the season. Then, new coach, new everything.”
Sandro adds: “I do not know anything yet, but I’m happy to have my name talked about with a club the size of Sao Paulo. Anyway, it would be very difficult to leave on loan from here.”
He continues: “If I was to leave, it would have to be permanently and it is not close. Other teams have come, however, with little money. President (Daniel Levy) negotiates every transfer, this was the case for [Gareth] Bale had the case, it is not easy.”
Like pretty much everything at Tottenham, Sandro’s future plans would appear to rest upon whoever takes over from Tim Sherwood this summer…
Watch Live Stream
- Tony Pulis confirms West Brom are working on loan deal for QPR’s Sandro (Video)January 29, 2016
- QPR midfielder Sandro shows off his hidden guitar talent to Soccer am (Video)January 26, 2016
- Sandro (QPR U21s) sent off for grabbing Bristol City youngster by the neck [Video]February 24, 2015
- Harry Redknapp backs Tim Sherwood to get the best out of Sandro at QPR [Audio]February 4, 2015
- Leicester fans prepare banner to troll Spurs about last season’s title race [Picture]October 26, 2016
- Spurs fans Trolled Liverpool’s Alberto Moreno during EFL Cup tie (Video)October 26, 2016
- Spurs are selling Nabil Bentaleb [Liberte Algerie]October 26, 2016
- A mock-up of Tottenham’s revolutionary ‘tunnel club’ in their new stadium is releasedOctober 26, 2016