- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Sandro to ESPN Brasil: “Sherwood will leave Spurs at end of season, then new everything…”
- Updated: May 8, 2014
Having been left out of the Brazil squad for the World Cup, it is no surprise to see Sandro mentioned in the Brazilian press with a move away from Tottenham.
ESPN Brazil reports that Sao Paulo are interested in the defensive midfielder and Sandro is weighing up his future at White Hart Lane.
Sandro is quoted in the article, distancing himself from a return to Brazil and admits that leaving Spurs is not easy with Daniel Levy in charge.
“The Beast” says: “He (Tim Sherwood) will leave at the end of the season. Then, new coach, new everything.”
Sandro adds: “I do not know anything yet, but I’m happy to have my name talked about with a club the size of Sao Paulo. Anyway, it would be very difficult to leave on loan from here.”
He continues: “If I was to leave, it would have to be permanently and it is not close. Other teams have come, however, with little money. President (Daniel Levy) negotiates every transfer, this was the case for [Gareth] Bale had the case, it is not easy.”
Like pretty much everything at Tottenham, Sandro’s future plans would appear to rest upon whoever takes over from Tim Sherwood this summer…