Sandro & Christian Eriksen play comedy duo at Spurs POY Awards, Brazilian plays guitar [Video]
- May 15, 2014
Christian Eriksen and Sandro turned Spurs’ fan’s Player of the Year awards into a glorified comedy act, with the Brazilian cracking the audience up with his mad antics.
Eriksen, receiving the Player of the Year award, joked that he was a bit scared of meeting Sandro before coming to Spurs having seen his karate videos.
Sandro volunteered to play guitar, and sure enough one was produced, and the Brazilian sang a number for Spurs TV.
Great character is Sandro.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]