- Aston Villa 2 – Bournemouth 1: Carles Gil scores a wondergoal at Villa Park
- Brighton 2 – Arsenal 3: Tomas Rosicky steals the show in FA Cup win [Official Highlights]
- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
Sandro, Andros Townsend, Jermain Defoe & Lewis Holtby return to Spurs training
After the 2-0 defeat at Arsenal on Saturday, Tottenham received a major boost with the return of three first team squad members on Monday.
Sandro (“The Beast”), Andros Townsend and Lewis Holtby all took part in first team training, according to Spurs’ official Facebook page.
Despite their upturn in form under Tim Sherwood, particularly in the Premier League, Tottenham have suffered with serious injuries.
The graphic below shows how many Spurs players were considered to be injured, as of Sunday, January 5, 2013.
It is safe to say, any Premier League side would miss the likes of Jan Vertonghen, Sandro, Paulinho etc…
- Updated: January 6, 2014