- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Sandro, Andros Townsend, Jermain Defoe & Lewis Holtby return to Spurs training
- Updated: January 6, 2014
After the 2-0 defeat at Arsenal on Saturday, Tottenham received a major boost with the return of three first team squad members on Monday.
Sandro (“The Beast”), Andros Townsend and Lewis Holtby all took part in first team training, according to Spurs’ official Facebook page.
Despite their upturn in form under Tim Sherwood, particularly in the Premier League, Tottenham have suffered with serious injuries.
The graphic below shows how many Spurs players were considered to be injured, as of Sunday, January 5, 2013.
It is safe to say, any Premier League side would miss the likes of Jan Vertonghen, Sandro, Paulinho etc…