Sandro, Andros Townsend, Jermain Defoe & Lewis Holtby return to Spurs training
After the 2-0 defeat at Arsenal on Saturday, Tottenham received a major boost with the return of three first team squad members on Monday.
Sandro (“The Beast”), Andros Townsend and Lewis Holtby all took part in first team training, according to Spurs’ official Facebook page.
Despite their upturn in form under Tim Sherwood, particularly in the Premier League, Tottenham have suffered with serious injuries.
The graphic below shows how many Spurs players were considered to be injured, as of Sunday, January 5, 2013.
It is safe to say, any Premier League side would miss the likes of Jan Vertonghen, Sandro, Paulinho etc…
Watch Live Stream
- Andros Townsend & Karl Darlow on Newcastle’s win over Crystal Palace (Video)April 30th, 2016
- Fan Footage: Andros Townsend’s brilliant free-kick for Newcastle v Crystal Palace (videos)April 30th, 2016
- Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez on a massive win over Crystal Palace (Video)April 30th, 2016
- Paul Merson reacts to ‘Andre’ Townsend’s goal for Newcastle v Crystal Palace (V...April 30th, 2016
- Sunderland striker Jermaine Defoe on last minute penalty equaliser (Video)April 30th, 2016
- Introducing the new drinking game: You Know, Jermain Defoe (Video)January 29th, 2016
- Jermain Defoe has a special trick for turning on his tap in his house [Instagram Video]January 27th, 2016
- Sunderland v Tottenham: Watch a Live Stream of the Premier League matchSeptember 10th, 2015
- Spurs loanee Lewis Holtby angrily confronts irate Hamburg fans after 2-0 loss [Video]April 13th, 2015
- Tottenham’s Lewis Holtby joins Hamburg permanently in €6.5m deal [BILD]October 10th, 2014
- Roberto Soldado posts another picture of Erik Lamela sleepingAugust 20th, 2014
- Lewis Holtby posts great picture on FB after Spurs win at West HamAugust 16th, 2014