Sandro, Andros Townsend, Jermain Defoe & Lewis Holtby return to Spurs training
- January 6, 2014
After the 2-0 defeat at Arsenal on Saturday, Tottenham received a major boost with the return of three first team squad members on Monday.
Sandro (“The Beast”), Andros Townsend and Lewis Holtby all took part in first team training, according to Spurs’ official Facebook page.
Despite their upturn in form under Tim Sherwood, particularly in the Premier League, Tottenham have suffered with serious injuries.
The graphic below shows how many Spurs players were considered to be injured, as of Sunday, January 5, 2013.
It is safe to say, any Premier League side would miss the likes of Jan Vertonghen, Sandro, Paulinho etc…
- Andy & Andros Townsend get destroyed on Twitter during first half of Slovenia v En...
- Andros Townsend reveals himself as a Pokemon fan in Teammates Quiz with Ryan Mason [Video]
- Roberto Soldado teaches his Spurs teammate Andros Townsend how to dive [Instagram Video]
- Andros Townsend and Nacer Chadli answer questions in a Google+ hangout [Video]
- RIP Ben E King: Spurs players (Townsend, Harry Kane) singing Stand By Me [Video]
- Arsenal man Paul Merson makes fun of Spurs winger Andros Townsend after 0-0 draw [Tweet]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi