Sandro, Andros Townsend, Jermain Defoe & Lewis Holtby return to Spurs training
After the 2-0 defeat at Arsenal on Saturday, Tottenham received a major boost with the return of three first team squad members on Monday.
Sandro (“The Beast”), Andros Townsend and Lewis Holtby all took part in first team training, according to Spurs’ official Facebook page.
Despite their upturn in form under Tim Sherwood, particularly in the Premier League, Tottenham have suffered with serious injuries.
The graphic below shows how many Spurs players were considered to be injured, as of Sunday, January 5, 2013.
It is safe to say, any Premier League side would miss the likes of Jan Vertonghen, Sandro, Paulinho etc…
Watch Live Stream
- Andros Townsend thanks Newcastle fans on Instagram after signing for Crystal PalaceJuly 1, 2016
- Marseille’s Michy Batshuayi & Newcastle’s Andros Townsend close to Selhurst Park moves [Papers]June 28, 2016
- Redman TV anlayse rumours linking Newcastle’s Andros Townsend to Liverpool (Video)June 21, 2016
- Liverpool & Man City target England winger [Telegraph]June 21, 2016
- A lot of people think Jermain Defoe should be in England Squad after Soccer Aid ‘heroics’ [Tweets]June 5, 2016
- Sunderland striker Jermaine Defoe on last minute penalty equaliser (Video)April 30, 2016
- Introducing the new drinking game: You Know, Jermain Defoe (Video)January 29, 2016
- Jermain Defoe has a special trick for turning on his tap in his house [Instagram Video]January 27, 2016
- Spurs loanee Lewis Holtby angrily confronts irate Hamburg fans after 2-0 loss [Video]April 13, 2015
- Tottenham’s Lewis Holtby joins Hamburg permanently in €6.5m deal [BILD]October 10, 2014
- Roberto Soldado posts another picture of Erik Lamela sleepingAugust 20, 2014
- Lewis Holtby posts great picture on FB after Spurs win at West HamAugust 16, 2014