- Real Madrid’s Dani Carvajal smashed up a controller after Isco beat him in FIFA [Tweets]
- Real Madrid president Florentino Perez says he’d be ‘delighted’ to offer Carlo Ancelotti new contract
- Stats comparison: Liverpool starlet Raheem Sterling & Arsenal man Alexis Sanchez [Graphic]
- Barcelona stars wish their fans a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! [Video]
- Superb tribute video to Thierry Henry for his time with New York Red Bulls [KICK TV]
Sandro, Andros Townsend, Jermain Defoe & Lewis Holtby return to Spurs training
After the 2-0 defeat at Arsenal on Saturday, Tottenham received a major boost with the return of three first team squad members on Monday.
Sandro (“The Beast”), Andros Townsend and Lewis Holtby all took part in first team training, according to Spurs’ official Facebook page.
Despite their upturn in form under Tim Sherwood, particularly in the Premier League, Tottenham have suffered with serious injuries.
The graphic below shows how many Spurs players were considered to be injured, as of Sunday, January 5, 2013.
It is safe to say, any Premier League side would miss the likes of Jan Vertonghen, Sandro, Paulinho etc…
- Updated: January 6, 2014