Samuel Eto’o’s agent set to attend Man United v Chelsea, waiting for better Blues offer [Sky Italia]
- August 25, 2013
Reports in certain English papers on Sunday claimed Chelsea had wrapped up their deal for Samuel Eto’o, to follow former Anzhi team mate Willian to Stamford Bridge.
Not so, according to Sky Italia’s transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio who predicts a frenzied week of transfer negotiations involving Samuel Eto’o.
It appears to be a straight battle between Eto’os former club Inter Milan and the coach during his most successful time at the San Siro: Jose Mourinho.
Di Marzio claims Samuel Eto’o has arrived in Milan and is waiting on his agent who will attend Monday night’s mouth watering Premier League game between Manchester United and Chelsea at Old Trafford.
Chelsea have so far offered a six million euro per season contract to Eto’o and his agent is looking for a better deal from the Blues.
If Chelsea fail to raise their personal terms, Eto’o will then begin discussions with Inter Milan on Tuesday, according to Sky Italia’s Gianluca Di Marzio.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi