- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
- What. A. Hit! Nicolás Colazo (Boca Juniors) v Vélez Sarsfield
Samuel Eto’o’s agent set to attend Man United v Chelsea, waiting for better Blues offer [Sky Italia]
Reports in certain English papers on Sunday claimed Chelsea had wrapped up their deal for Samuel Eto’o, to follow former Anzhi team mate Willian to Stamford Bridge.
Not so, according to Sky Italia’s transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio who predicts a frenzied week of transfer negotiations involving Samuel Eto’o.
It appears to be a straight battle between Eto’os former club Inter Milan and the coach during his most successful time at the San Siro: Jose Mourinho.
Di Marzio claims Samuel Eto’o has arrived in Milan and is waiting on his agent who will attend Monday night’s mouth watering Premier League game between Manchester United and Chelsea at Old Trafford.
Chelsea have so far offered a six million euro per season contract to Eto’o and his agent is looking for a better deal from the Blues.
If Chelsea fail to raise their personal terms, Eto’o will then begin discussions with Inter Milan on Tuesday, according to Sky Italia’s Gianluca Di Marzio.
- Updated: August 25, 2013