Samuel Eto’o’s agent set to attend Man United v Chelsea, waiting for better Blues offer [Sky Italia]
Reports in certain English papers on Sunday claimed Chelsea had wrapped up their deal for Samuel Eto’o, to follow former Anzhi team mate Willian to Stamford Bridge.
Not so, according to Sky Italia’s transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio who predicts a frenzied week of transfer negotiations involving Samuel Eto’o.
It appears to be a straight battle between Eto’os former club Inter Milan and the coach during his most successful time at the San Siro: Jose Mourinho.
Di Marzio claims Samuel Eto’o has arrived in Milan and is waiting on his agent who will attend Monday night’s mouth watering Premier League game between Manchester United and Chelsea at Old Trafford.
Chelsea have so far offered a six million euro per season contract to Eto’o and his agent is looking for a better deal from the Blues.
If Chelsea fail to raise their personal terms, Eto’o will then begin discussions with Inter Milan on Tuesday, according to Sky Italia’s Gianluca Di Marzio.
- Diego Costa admits he returned to Chelsea pre-season overweight, defends Jose Mourinho
- Chelsea fans celebrate as Branislav Ivanovic picks up injury [Tweets]
- Good Guy John Terry shoots for Love, nominates former Chelsea teammates (Video)
- The 10 best passers in the Premier League so far, featuring Arsenal & Chelsea stars
- Inter Milan captain Mauro Icardi sacks his agent, hires his wife & former model Wa...
- Fiorentina goalkeeper Ciprian Tatarusanu almost conceded a howler versus Inter (Video)
- Fiorentina striker Nikola Kalinic’s second goal against Inter was a bit strange (...
- Inter Milan lose 100 percent record in crushing defeat to Fiorentina (Best Tweets)