Samuel Eto’o does the ‘Wait on the Line’ prank to score for Barcelona 2006 v Porto ’04 [Video]
- July 25, 2014
There was a strong waft of nostalgia at the Estadio Dragao tonight, as Barcelona 2006 took on Porto 2004 for Deco’s testimonial.
Though Ronaldinho couldn’t make it (booo), practically all the big stars from both teams were present, save for Barcelona’s World Cup players (Xavi, Iniesta).
And watching Messi and Eto’o linking up once again was a sight to behold – though of course their partnership didn’t really begin to flourish until the 2009 Treble season.
Messi teed up Eto’o for the Cameroonian’s first of his brace, and before scoring, he did the most juvenile, silly prank known to man, waiting on the line before tapping the ball in as the defender approached, like a cheeky little street urchin.
Life in the old dog yet! But he’s a bit old for that sort of carry on, how old is he again…?
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- President of Turkish club Antalyaspor says Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto’o are signin...
- Barcelona’s Andres Iniesta plays golf & does keepy uppies with Justin Rose [...
- Barcelona’s Leo Messi helped save the life of Argentine man kidnapped in Nigeria
- Sell-out: Barcelona legend Xavi backs Qatar to host a successful World Cup in 2022
- Barcelona will bid €80-90m for Juventus star Paul Pogba this week [Sport + Mundo Deport...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi