Samuel Eto’o does the ‘Wait on the Line’ prank to score for Barcelona 2006 v Porto ’04 [Video]
- July 25, 2014
There was a strong waft of nostalgia at the Estadio Dragao tonight, as Barcelona 2006 took on Porto 2004 for Deco’s testimonial.
Though Ronaldinho couldn’t make it (booo), practically all the big stars from both teams were present, save for Barcelona’s World Cup players (Xavi, Iniesta).
And watching Messi and Eto’o linking up once again was a sight to behold – though of course their partnership didn’t really begin to flourish until the 2009 Treble season.
Messi teed up Eto’o for the Cameroonian’s first of his brace, and before scoring, he did the most juvenile, silly prank known to man, waiting on the line before tapping the ball in as the defender approached, like a cheeky little street urchin.
Life in the old dog yet! But he’s a bit old for that sort of carry on, how old is he again…?
- Gerard Pique & Neymar play Poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez stars as Office Guy in brilliant Abitab advert (Video)
- Messi lets slip a cheeky smile during Cristiano Ronaldo’s speech at UEFA awards (...
- Lionel Messi credits his teammates for enabling him to use his individual talents (Video)
- Barcelona recall Messi’s 5 goals against Leverkusen in 2011-12 Champions League (...
- Leo Messi really enjoyed beating Cristiano Roaldo to UEFA Player of the Year award [Ole]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...