- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Sampdoria want either Alexandre Pato or Samuel Eto’o to lead the line next season [Football Italia]
Sampdoria are reportedly eyeing up either Alexandre Pato or Samuel Eto’o to lead the line for them next season, according to Football Italia.
The new President of the club, Massimo Ferrero, wants to encourage fans for the new season by making a marquee summer signing.
Out of the two, the main target is apparently Pato but Corinthians’ €15m price tag and his €3m annual wage demands are off-putting. Meanwhile, Eto’o is a free agent.
Plenty of clubs are targeting Eto’o but Sampdoria would guarantee him a starting spot and his previous success in Italy with Inter would make him a hit with fans.
- Updated: July 19, 2014