Sammy Ameobi posts an Instagram picture showing how Nike screwed up Papiss Cisse’s new boots
It looks like Joe Kinnear is in charge of Newcastle’s football boots now too!
Newcastle striker Sammy Ameobi had made fun of Papiss Cisse’s new boots on Instagram after someone at Nike forget how to spell his name.
Cisse received a new pair of customised HyperVenom boots, but the stitching on the cleats said “Sisse.”
See Nike’s FAIL on Papiss Cisse’s new boots below.
Watch Live Stream
- Done Deal: Former Man United & Newcastle midfielder Gabriel Obertan moves to RussiaAugust 24, 2016
- Done Deal: Watford sign Daryl Janmaat from NewcastleAugust 24, 2016
- Newcastle are selling Daryl Janmaat to Vicarage Road, taking DeAndre Yedlin from SpursAugust 23, 2016
- Spurs fringe players Ryan Mason and DeAndre Yedlin close to permanent exitsAugust 23, 2016
- Papiss Cisse thanks Newcastle United after leaving to join Shandong Luneng [Tweets]July 9, 2016
- Newcastle’s Papiss Cisse accused of having two wives, one of which he got pregnant while she was 13 [Sun]July 14, 2015
- Taking the Papiss: Newcastle’s Cisse ditches girlfriend in England to marry a volleyball player in Paris [Sun]June 3, 2015
- Manchester United’s Jonny Evans categorically denies spitting at Papiss Cisse [Club Statement]March 5, 2015