- Atletico Madrid’s equaliser at Bilbao, scored by Griezmann, was a quality team goal!
- Man United superfan Andy Tate stars in hilarious new BT Sport advert [Video]
- Had Arsenal not dropped 11 points from winning positions…
- The best goals from Spain in 2014 ft. Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, James Rodriguez & more [Video]
- Mad! Man United’s Angel Di Maria is 2nd in the La Liga assists chart for 2014 [Graphic]
Sammy Ameobi posts an Instagram picture showing how Nike screwed up Papiss Cisse’s new boots
It looks like Joe Kinnear is in charge of Newcastle’s football boots now too!
Newcastle striker Sammy Ameobi had made fun of Papiss Cisse’s new boots on Instagram after someone at Nike forget how to spell his name.
Cisse received a new pair of customised HyperVenom boots, but the stitching on the cleats said “Sisse.”
See Nike’s FAIL on Papiss Cisse’s new boots below.
- Updated: July 29, 2013