Sammy Ameobi posts an Instagram picture showing how Nike screwed up Papiss Cisse’s new boots
- July 29, 2013
It looks like Joe Kinnear is in charge of Newcastle’s football boots now too!
Newcastle striker Sammy Ameobi had made fun of Papiss Cisse’s new boots on Instagram after someone at Nike forget how to spell his name.
Cisse received a new pair of customised HyperVenom boots, but the stitching on the cleats said “Sisse.”
See Nike’s FAIL on Papiss Cisse’s new boots below.
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- Aleksandar Mitrović’s pre-Arsenal interview is quite funny in retrospect (Video)
- Newcastle fans launch ‘You don’t know what you’re doing’ chants...
- Red-carded Aleksandar Mitrovic needs to learn how to count to ten (Best Tweets)
- Georginio Wijnaldum is thankful that he has a friend like Tim Krul (Video)
- Newcastle v Arsenal: Watch a Live Stream of the Premier League match
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...