- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Samir Nasri’s girlfriend Anara Atanes says her tweet “f**k France” wasn’t aimed at “nation as a whole” [Tweets]
For the second day running, Samir Nasri’s girlfriend Anara Atanes has taken to Twitter to talk about the France World Cup squad.
To recap, Premier League winner Samir Nasri was the biggest named player left off the Les Bleus roster for Brazil, and when that news was confirmed on Tuesday night, Nasri’s girlfriend cursed like sailor on the social network.
Anara Atanes wrote “Fuck France, Fuck Deschamps, what a shit manager!”
Twenty-four hours later, Nasri’s other half has tried to clarify her statement from the day before.
In a semi-retraction, she tweeted “I apologize if i offended anyone from france, My tweets were not aimed at the nation as a whole.”
Right. So her message was directed at just Didier Deschamps and the French FA. Glad that’s cleared up then.
- Updated: May 14, 2014