Samir Nasri’s girlfriend Anara Atanes says her tweet “f**k France” wasn’t aimed at “nation as a whole” [Tweets]
For the second day running, Samir Nasri’s girlfriend Anara Atanes has taken to Twitter to talk about the France World Cup squad.
To recap, Premier League winner Samir Nasri was the biggest named player left off the Les Bleus roster for Brazil, and when that news was confirmed on Tuesday night, Nasri’s girlfriend cursed like sailor on the social network.
Anara Atanes wrote “Fuck France, Fuck Deschamps, what a shit manager!”
Twenty-four hours later, Nasri’s other half has tried to clarify her statement from the day before.
In a semi-retraction, she tweeted “I apologize if i offended anyone from france, My tweets were not aimed at the nation as a whole.”
Right. So her message was directed at just Didier Deschamps and the French FA. Glad that’s cleared up then.
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona legend Eric Abidal says that Cristiano Ronaldo is a burden for Portugal [Grup 14]October 21, 2016
- Three Holland players went out partying after the defeat to FranceOctober 13, 2016
- Man United’s Paul Pogba posts video of outrageous new haircut following France goal (Video)October 11, 2016
- Arsenal & Man United stars earn rave reviews v Holland [L’Equipe]October 11, 2016
- Why Jose Mourinho & Pep Guardiola seemed so happy pre Man United v Man CityOctober 27, 2016
- Jose Mourinho apologised twice to the Man United fans after City win (video)October 27, 2016
- Steward failed to recognise a Man United treble winner v Man City (Video)October 27, 2016
- Who has a harder job: Pep Guardiola at Man City or Jose Mourinho at Man United? (BBC Audio)October 27, 2016
- Man City accused of failing to love Samir Nasri [El Confidential]October 27, 2016
- Mad Stat: Sevilla’s Samir Nasri is turning into Barcelona’s XaviOctober 19, 2016
- Samir Nasri arrives in Sevilla ahead of a loan move from Manchester City [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Man City’s Samir Nasri plans to reject Besiktas & move to Spain instead [L’Equipe]August 30, 2016