Samir Nasri’s girlfriend Anara Atanes says her tweet “f**k France” wasn’t aimed at “nation as a whole” [Tweets]
- May 14, 2014
For the second day running, Samir Nasri’s girlfriend Anara Atanes has taken to Twitter to talk about the France World Cup squad.
To recap, Premier League winner Samir Nasri was the biggest named player left off the Les Bleus roster for Brazil, and when that news was confirmed on Tuesday night, Nasri’s girlfriend cursed like sailor on the social network.
Anara Atanes wrote “Fuck France, Fuck Deschamps, what a shit manager!”
Twenty-four hours later, Nasri’s other half has tried to clarify her statement from the day before.
In a semi-retraction, she tweeted “I apologize if i offended anyone from france, My tweets were not aimed at the nation as a whole.”
Right. So her message was directed at just Didier Deschamps and the French FA. Glad that’s cleared up then.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...