Samir Nasri’s girlfriend Anara Atanes says her tweet “f**k France” wasn’t aimed at “nation as a whole” [Tweets]
- May 14, 2014
For the second day running, Samir Nasri’s girlfriend Anara Atanes has taken to Twitter to talk about the France World Cup squad.
To recap, Premier League winner Samir Nasri was the biggest named player left off the Les Bleus roster for Brazil, and when that news was confirmed on Tuesday night, Nasri’s girlfriend cursed like sailor on the social network.
Anara Atanes wrote “Fuck France, Fuck Deschamps, what a shit manager!”
Twenty-four hours later, Nasri’s other half has tried to clarify her statement from the day before.
In a semi-retraction, she tweeted “I apologize if i offended anyone from france, My tweets were not aimed at the nation as a whole.”
Right. So her message was directed at just Didier Deschamps and the French FA. Glad that’s cleared up then.
- Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris had more 1st half touches than Arsenal’s Olivier Gi...
- Belgium release brilliant fan footage of game v France [Video]
- Ex Chelsea star Florent Malouda picks incredible Fantasy XI made up of former team-mate...
- Marouane Fellaini steals the show as Belgium beat France in a 4-3 thriller [Official Hi...
- Tottenham’s Belgian players try to act in silly promo for France friendly [Video]
- France beat Germany 4-1 to win the U17 European Championships [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi