Samir Nasri’s girlfriend Anara again mocks Didier Deschamps after France’s World Cup exit [Tweet]
Samir Nasri’s girfriend Anara Atanes has done a better job than his agent in bigging up the Man City player this summer.
When Didier Deschamps left Nasri out of the France World Cup squad, Anara launched an astonishing verbal attack on Deschamps, wailing ‘Fuck France’ and the like.
And after Les Bleus crashed out in the World Cup quarter final to Germany today, Anara was back on Twitter to say ‘I told you so’ to Deschamps, saying:
‘Ooooopppsssiiiie! And that’s the reason u need ur world class players!’
Most agreed Nasri was worth his place in France’s World Cup team; few would agree that he’d have made a significant difference today, however.
Ironically, a classic case of Schadenfreude from Madame Atanes here.
Watch Live Stream
- Didier Deschamps explains why Anthony Martial barely featured at Euro 2016 [Quotes]September 3, 2016
- Didier Deschamps makes 5 changes to France side v Switzerland, Pogba has new haircutJune 19, 2016
- France manager Didier Deschamps talks about the Paris terror attacks (Video)November 17, 2015
- France coach Didier Deschamps hails Man United striker Anthony Martial (video)October 5, 2015
- Barcelona legend Eric Abidal says that Cristiano Ronaldo is a burden for Portugal [Grup 14]October 21, 2016
- Three Holland players went out partying after the defeat to FranceOctober 13, 2016
- Man United’s Paul Pogba posts video of outrageous new haircut following France goal (Video)October 11, 2016
- Arsenal & Man United stars earn rave reviews v Holland [L’Equipe]October 11, 2016
- Mad Stat: Sevilla’s Samir Nasri is turning into Barcelona’s XaviOctober 19, 2016
- Samir Nasri arrives in Sevilla ahead of a loan move from Manchester City [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Man City’s Samir Nasri plans to reject Besiktas & move to Spain instead [L’Equipe]August 30, 2016
- Samir Nasri admits he could leave Man City, but not being forced out by Pep (Video)August 28, 2016