Samir Nasri talks about new 5 year deal with Manchester City, sees Chelsea & Man United as biggest threat [Video]
- July 10, 2014
There was a fair bit of hullabaloo when Samir Nasri was left out of the France World Cup squad last May, but when all is said and done, the Man City midfielder has probably had the last laugh.
Nasri’s been rewarded for his influential part in last season by being offered a new 5 year deal with the Premier League champions, which he gladly accepted.
Speaking from St Andrews, Scotland, where City have embarked on their pre-season tour, Nasri showed his delight at his deal in an interview with Man City’s Youtube channel.
The French midfielder said he feels right at home in Manchester now, and an integral part of the club’s fabric having scored on the final day of last season to help clinch the title.
Asked about the title challenge ahead, the former Gunner said he sees Chelsea and Man United as City’s biggest title threats. \
‘And Arsenal, it depends if they sign Alexis Sanchez…’
Aged 27, Nasri’s 5 year deal will take him through to 32, which he believes will be the peak years of his career.
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Gary Neville purrs over Manchester City’s strength in depth after De Bruyne signi...
- Kevin De Bruyne gives first interview since signing for Manchester City (Video)
- Manchester City officially sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg [Vine & Best Tweets]
- Man City’s Vincent Kompany tries to defend a goal against 100 kids at the same ti...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...