Samir Nasri talks about new 5 year deal with Manchester City, sees Chelsea & Man United as biggest threat [Video]
- July 10, 2014
There was a fair bit of hullabaloo when Samir Nasri was left out of the France World Cup squad last May, but when all is said and done, the Man City midfielder has probably had the last laugh.
Nasri’s been rewarded for his influential part in last season by being offered a new 5 year deal with the Premier League champions, which he gladly accepted.
Speaking from St Andrews, Scotland, where City have embarked on their pre-season tour, Nasri showed his delight at his deal in an interview with Man City’s Youtube channel.
The French midfielder said he feels right at home in Manchester now, and an integral part of the club’s fabric having scored on the final day of last season to help clinch the title.
Asked about the title challenge ahead, the former Gunner said he sees Chelsea and Man United as City’s biggest title threats. \
‘And Arsenal, it depends if they sign Alexis Sanchez…’
Aged 27, Nasri’s 5 year deal will take him through to 32, which he believes will be the peak years of his career.
- Respect: Manchester City fan gets United tattoo for charity
- Guardian 2015-16 Preview: Can Manchester City win their title back? (Video)
- Man City’s Raheem Sterling blocks Liverpool Echo journo James Pearce on Twitter
- Former Man City striker Mario Balotelli is told that his Liverpool career is over [Inde...
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko agrees personal terms with Roma [Sky Italia]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi