Samir Nasri talks about new 5 year deal with Manchester City, sees Chelsea & Man United as biggest threat [Video]
There was a fair bit of hullabaloo when Samir Nasri was left out of the France World Cup squad last May, but when all is said and done, the Man City midfielder has probably had the last laugh.
Nasri’s been rewarded for his influential part in last season by being offered a new 5 year deal with the Premier League champions, which he gladly accepted.
Speaking from St Andrews, Scotland, where City have embarked on their pre-season tour, Nasri showed his delight at his deal in an interview with Man City’s Youtube channel.
The French midfielder said he feels right at home in Manchester now, and an integral part of the club’s fabric having scored on the final day of last season to help clinch the title.
Asked about the title challenge ahead, the former Gunner said he sees Chelsea and Man United as City’s biggest title threats. \
‘And Arsenal, it depends if they sign Alexis Sanchez…’
Aged 27, Nasri’s 5 year deal will take him through to 32, which he believes will be the peak years of his career.
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona pay tribute to new Man City keeper Claudio Bravo with highlights montage (video)August 25, 2016
- FPL GW3: Time for a double transfer & #alwayscaptainAgueroAugust 25, 2016
- Joe Hart posts heartfelt message on Instagram to Man City fansAugust 25, 2016
- Joe Hart discusses situation at Man City & jokes about his 100% pass completion rate (Video)August 24, 2016
- Three Italian clubs are interested in signing Man City’s ‘overweight’ midfielder Samir Nasri [Express]August 11, 2016
- Man City’s Samir Nasri stars in an Instagram video that shows drugs & women in Las VegasAugust 7, 2016
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola admits Samir Nasri is overweight & discusses John Stones (Video)July 28, 2016
- Pep Guardiola bans overweight players from training with Man City first teamJuly 27, 2016