Samir Nasri talks about new 5 year deal with Manchester City, sees Chelsea & Man United as biggest threat [Video]
- July 10, 2014
There was a fair bit of hullabaloo when Samir Nasri was left out of the France World Cup squad last May, but when all is said and done, the Man City midfielder has probably had the last laugh.
Nasri’s been rewarded for his influential part in last season by being offered a new 5 year deal with the Premier League champions, which he gladly accepted.
Speaking from St Andrews, Scotland, where City have embarked on their pre-season tour, Nasri showed his delight at his deal in an interview with Man City’s Youtube channel.
The French midfielder said he feels right at home in Manchester now, and an integral part of the club’s fabric having scored on the final day of last season to help clinch the title.
Asked about the title challenge ahead, the former Gunner said he sees Chelsea and Man United as City’s biggest title threats. \
‘And Arsenal, it depends if they sign Alexis Sanchez…’
Aged 27, Nasri’s 5 year deal will take him through to 32, which he believes will be the peak years of his career.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...