Samir Nasri talks about new 5 year deal with Manchester City, sees Chelsea & Man United as biggest threat [Video]
There was a fair bit of hullabaloo when Samir Nasri was left out of the France World Cup squad last May, but when all is said and done, the Man City midfielder has probably had the last laugh.
Nasri’s been rewarded for his influential part in last season by being offered a new 5 year deal with the Premier League champions, which he gladly accepted.
Speaking from St Andrews, Scotland, where City have embarked on their pre-season tour, Nasri showed his delight at his deal in an interview with Man City’s Youtube channel.
The French midfielder said he feels right at home in Manchester now, and an integral part of the club’s fabric having scored on the final day of last season to help clinch the title.
Asked about the title challenge ahead, the former Gunner said he sees Chelsea and Man United as City’s biggest title threats. \
‘And Arsenal, it depends if they sign Alexis Sanchez…’
Aged 27, Nasri’s 5 year deal will take him through to 32, which he believes will be the peak years of his career.
Watch Live Stream
- Man City v Chelsea is the game of the weekend and here’s the stats previewDecember 2, 2016
- Chelsea boss Conte says letting Kevin De Bruyne go was a massive mistakeDecember 2, 2016
- In-depth Fantasy Football previews: Man City v Chelsea & how to replace CoutinhoDecember 2, 2016
- Man City v Chelsea: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 1, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man William Gallas feared he would be tasered by Samir Nasri’s entourage (Video)November 20, 2016
- Pep Guardiola laughs off Samir Nasri’s sex ban claim with great lineNovember 19, 2016
- Samir Nasri tells all about Man City boss Pep Guardiola, including his sex curfewNovember 15, 2016
- It looks like Samir Nasri is cutting ties with Manchester City and wants to stay at SevillaNovember 2, 2016